Ch. 7

Robbie's POV

Me and Catherine get back to my place after her little driving lesson. My manager was waiting for me.

Catherine went up to the roof to watch the sun set.

"Bill, you usually don't make housecalls, whats going on?" I asked him.

"Your getting a break. After episode 11 there taking a break, i booked you some auditions in LA during the break."

I smiled that means I get to see her.

"Thats great. I won't let you down." I told him. I was about to go run and tell Catherine but he stopped me.

"That girl.... shes very good. Word in the street she scored a glee audition or something. You know you two can never be something"

I nodded "her contract..." I said

"No, I mean Robbie, its not jut that, shes very talented. When she gets to LA there will be many opportunities for her. Catherine Dimanno is known for getting caught up in the game. She'll break your heart."

I couldn't believe what i was hearing.

"I can't stay away from her." i told him.

"You have to for your own sake. She will never stay. Everything might be all sweet and dandy here but trust me everything will fall apart the second she gets a little taste of the attention she had before. Just something to chew on." Then he left. Just like that.

Before i knew it, Catherine was leaning in and oh man did I want to kiss her but everything that Bill said just kept runnig through my head. I cant't have her.

Next thing i knew were yelling at each other. She felt hurt and ran off. What did do. I can't deal without her, but I wasnt going to let her throw away her contract and let her be blackballed by her management company.

I did it for her, we could never be anything more that what we are. It was right for me to end now. Right?

Catherine's POV

During that last week of shooting, me and robbie had barely spoken. It killed me.

The day we were heading to LA, Josh (charming) drove me, ginny (snow), michael (neal), jen (emma), and Robbie to the airport.

Everything was going fine, I couldn't wait to see my friends, I was going to show them that i am the old me and that i am here to stay.

But heres the thing, everyone went on the plane while i was buying some magazines. I gave the lady my ticket but for some reason it wasn't accepting it. Yes this would happen to me.

I just stood there at the entrance not knowing what to do. They sent Robbie out to look for me.

"What are you doing?!" he asked kinda in a rush because the plane was about to close its gate.

"My tickets not working!" I yell at him all frustrated.

"Well what are going to do?!"

" I'll take a bus" I felt proud that I came up with that soultion on the spot.

"By yourslef? Isn't it like a 3 day bus ride from Vancouver to LA" he questioned with concern in his eyes.

I lifted my shoulders up and down. He stepped outside right before they closed the doors.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Like i'm gonna let you go alone. Now come on!" he says sternly "no way are we missing that bus" he grabs my bag and starts walking.

I couldnt help it, a small smile came upon my face.

He still cares.

Once we get on the bus, I put my headphones in and look out the window. We barely spoke the first whole day of driving. It was wierd.

Honestly, I missed just flat out talking with him. He was such a good listener.

Next thing i knew my eyes were getting heavier and i fell asleep.

When i woke up, my head was up against the window where I left it. Not gonna lie, I wish in my sleep I would've moved onto Robbie's shoulder.

I look over at him. He was watching a movie on his laptop. He saw that I was awake and passed me a happy meal.

"Chicken nuggets and fries. We stopped, didn't want to wake you." I smiled at him. I saw him relax alittle when i did that.

"Also got you a rootbeer, I know its your favorite soda." He said with a smirk on his face. Its already been a day and a half and i have been living on mcdonalds.

"What movie your watching" i asked him

"Actually i am watching my movie."

"Ways to live forever?" He nodded

"I do the same thing Robbie. Watch my past work see all the things i couldve done better." He gave me a weak smile.

Thats all we said that day. We were pretty quite the rest of the way.

When I am in LA, I live with Dylan Obrien and Tyler Posey, they're the stars of teenwolf. My best friend Bri is Dylan's younger sister. We all live together like one happy family in a gigantic mansion. They're the thing i missed most about this place.

When we finally got there, i could see them waiting in Tyler's car.

"Hey, Catherine listen I'm just gonna grab a cab and head over to my sister's place. So I'll see you around lov." He grabs his bag and gets off the bus.

I waited a few moments to process where I was standing with Robbie.

Does he or does he not want to see me again. But I mean he did just call me love.

I run out of the bus and me and bri run into each others arms.

"Me next" Dylan said coming in with his arms wide and wraps them around both me and bri.

Then tyler jumps in "group hug!" I laughed

I'm back.