Ch.40

Ch 40

Robbie's POV

I walked downstairs. Camilla was just staring at me while I poured myself some captian crunch.

"What?" I asked her.

"Are you ok?" She rose her eyebrows.

"Do I look ok?!" I snapped. My hair was all over the place and I was only in my boxers.

"What happened to you?"

"Catherine and I..." I swallowed hard. It just felt like saying it outloud made it seem more real, "We're taking a break."

"Robbie! Shes going through so much right now. Loosing her movie and now this whole scandel with you, you can't just push her away!" She half yelled.

"She dumped me Cam."

"Oh...Robbie I doubt that she actually ment it." He voice was softer this time.

"You should of heard her. She was sure that this was the right thing to do." I place both hands on the counter as I shook my head.

"Shes scared Robbie. Just give it time..." Thats exactly what I need to do. Give it time. Everything will be ok. We'll get through this. Right?

I drove my car down the street because I had my meeting with my publicist. I get out and walk inside.

I see Dylan and Tyler whisper yelling at each other but they stop when they see me. Burkley and Logan are Cat's two bestfriends who are about my age. Usually they were all pretty welcoming, you know except Burkley, but this time they all looked at me like was some kind of terrorist.

"I warned Catherine about this! But did she listen? No!" Burkley came right out and said what he was thinking.

"Robbie have you seen her?" Dylan said in a strangley calm voice.

"Ya." Everyone went quiet not expecting that answer.

"Ya? Well where is she?" Logan steps forward.

"Well it was last night..."

"LAST NIGHT! And you didn't think to call me or Dylan? What the hell, where is she? Why did you loose her?!" Tyler was starting to loose his temper. I wasn't taking it too seriously they really cared about her.

"Well she kinda ran off after she dumped me...."

Everyone went silence. I saw a small smile creep on Burkleys face but the other three guys just went blank.

"How did you find her?" Logan broke the silence.

"She called me off some phone. It wasn't hers though." I answered

"What was the number?" Dylan cut in. I showed him it off my phone and he sighed in relief.

"Its Blake's number. Cat must've stolen her phone. I think... I think I might have a way of finding her."

"What is Dyl?" Tyler spoke up.

"We can trace it and track her location." Dylan said it so casually.

"We're going all spy kids on her? YASS DYLAN!" Burkley yelled. This was the first time I actually saw him happy. It was weird, he kinda reminded me of Cat alittle bit.

"Alright c'mon lets go, I know this guy who can help us. Burkley though how about you and Robbie head back tot he Cafe though in case she goes back there." When Dylan said the last part my stomache sunk. Burkley. Out of all the guys, he choose Burkley for me to team up with. Looking at Burkleys face he didn't seem very happy about it either.

I drove myself to the cafe and Burkley took his own car. I walk in and trying to make the best of it I say, "So do you want to get a table?"

"I don't like you, and you don't like me so stop playing this game." he steps in front of me blocking my path to the nearby table.

"Why don't you like me? Everyone likes me." I didn't say it as 'ohh im so popular' more like 'you're the only one!'.

"Because you not good for her." Burkley snapped.

"And why is that?"

"You realize your the reason Cat has to give up everything she has only and ever known. Dude, if you really cared you'd hit the road!" He bumped passed me and sat at the table.

"So, you suggest I give up on her? Leave her alone and I have her wonder what she did wrong." I say sitting down across from him.

"Robbie, stop making this so complicated. You're not what she needs so get lost." He picks up te menu and starts to read off of it.

"What does she need Burkley?" I was trying my best to keep my calm voice the best I could.

"I don't know! Its just not you..."

"Your kidding me right?" I almost yell.

"Catherines a smart girl. I have known her since I was 4. She didn't just break up with you because she was scared or nervous, it was because she knows shes better off without you." He said this one though with compassion, almost as if he felt sorry for me. Like this isn't what he technically wanted.

"You're right" I breathed out, sitting back in my chair, "But I'm not giving up on us. I'm willing to fight. If she goes down, I'm going with her."

"Seriously?" he asked. I gave him nodd and I saw a smile creep on his face, "Finally you say something right Kay. Don't do anything stupid though."

We sat there for about 3 about three hours. Actually me and Burkley were alot more alike then I ever thought. I could tell he really cared for Catherine, he just didn't like me screwing things up for her.

Once we got the call where the found out were Cat was, I told them not to call the cops, that we should handle it before it becomes a scandel.

It turns out she was staying at the Marriot hotel. Why didn't we think about it before.

Thank god I don't know what I wouldv'e done if anything bad happened to Catherine, the only girl i have ever loved...

Sorry short chapter. Wanted to get something out.