Ch.42

Ch 42

Robbie's POV

"I'm gonna kill her!" Joey said stormin into the room where we were all meeting.

Burkley comes up and nails him in the nose with a sucker punch. I couldn'r help but chuckle. I'm starting to like this kid more and more already.

"You're not gonna touch her." He spat at the now dazed and confused Joey laying on the ground.

"If anyone is going to punish her it will be. Why the fuck is she doing this to us! Why won't she just come home!" Dylan slammed his hands on the counter top.

"Stop it." A weak voice said from the corner of the room. It was Bri. It was weird, I couldn't look at her the same way I used, not after she hurt Cat.

"Dylan, shes upset and scared. She just lost her dream job and her boyfriend. Honestly I think shes humiliated, give her some time." She said strangley calm.

"The only reason she should be embarassed is because you're a slut Bri!" Logan stood up from the chair he was in.

"HEY!" Dylan yelled. Probably just because it was his little sister not because it wasn't true.

"You're supposed to be my friend too Logan!" Bri screeched.

"Oh ya! I don't know why anymore! The only reason I put up with you is because of that girl, but now that she is free from you, I don't see any reason to keep up his little act." Woah. Logan kinda confessed that he and Bri are only friends because of a mutual friend. Harsh much.

Bri sat back in her chair. Her eyes were filled to the brim with water.

Burkely came up behind his best friend and put a hamd on his shoulder, "C'mon Logan you don't wan to say anything you don't mean."

"Its always her."

"Uh?" I think everyone in the room said it at once.

"ITS.ALWAYS.HER" Bri spat. "Why are you all so obsessed with her. Am I the only one who remembers her monster days?"

"Don't use that word! Cat hates it, she wasn't a monster she just lost her way!" Burkley straightened up.

"Yeah and Cat never actually betrayed any of us. She was alittle mean but no she never stabbed one of us in the back Bri." Logan chimmed in now.

All of sudden Bri was staring me down. Was I suppose to say something? I mean there all best friends I didn't want to but in. But now since everyone has there eyes on me i really didn't have a choice.

"Can we stop fighting and focus on what really matters. Making sure Catherine is found before she blacks out again." I say sternly. They all nodded there heads in agreement. Ok, nice job Kay.

"I think I can find her." Joey said still looking pretty out of it.

"Shes in my car."

We all started bursting out laughing, except for Bri.

"Classic Catherine."

"Stealing her ex-boyfriends car!"

"Ahh, thats Cat for ya!"

"C'mon we can probably track her give me a second." Joey said picking himself off the floor.

After about 15 minutes we finally got a call from the car company, they had found the car. Knowing Cat she probably had ditched it but it was the only lead we had so we took it.

"Where is she?" Dylan asked Joey as he was hanging up his phone.

"The airport."

Shit.

Catherine's POV

I put my hood so no one would recognize me. I bought a ticket, not even in first class I might add, and went through security.

I jogged down to my plane, I was early so I hung around the place for a little bit. When it was time to go in right before I handed my ticket I felt someone yank my shoulder back and pull me out of line.

I was about to scream before I saw the familar black hair and blue eyes.

"Logan Lerman, what the hell do you want!"

"Why are you getting in an airplane?" He asked in a rush.

"I need some time."

"Ok, take some time, but stay in the state kitty cat! We can help you get through this! Just let us help!" He said shaking my shoulders.

"Thats just it. I don't want your help."

"Is it because what I said back at the hospital? I'm sorry Catherine. I should've been more considerate with you loosing your movie. I should've came to visit you the first time you were in the hospital, but I didn't and kills me everyday to know how much I hurt you. But please don't get on that plane!" he pleaded.

"I forgive you. But I still need time away from this world and.." I started.

"Robbie? Cat you know he loves you."

"Thats the problem! He can't, both of our careers will be blackballed and I can't do that to him. Everywhere I go, I cause suffering. And I refuse to let that happen to him! Logan, I love him." I could feel the tears falling now.

"Ok, I get all that. You don't want him to get hurt by your actions, but why are you getting on that plane?!" i could tell he really wanted me to stay.

"I need to see someone."

"What?"

"Logan, I'm sorry."

"But Ca-" And with that I lifted up my knew and nailed him the balls.

"That hurt me more than it you Logan." He couldn't speak he was just gasping for air.

I turned around and got on that plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to his door. I took a deep breathe.

"Catherine?" His blonde hair hung infront of his face.

"Hi Trevor."

SURPRISE! TREVORS BACK!!! YAY!

I couldn't wait to bring him back in! I love his character!!!

Okk i know im on a role two chapters in 24 hours!! ahh

Like and comment!