Ch.23

Robbie's POV

I changed out of my peter pan clothes and into some jeans and and gray hoodie. I walked around looking for Catherine.

She was talking to Parker who plays Felix. He was older than both of us. He 26 years old and abouy 6 foot something. I couldn't help but stair at them.

Catherine was laughing. Why was she laughing?!

This was wierd, I had never felt this feeling before. Was I really jealous? I care about Catherine alot and I don't know seeing her with Parker kinda sparked up something.

I walk about to them and put my arm around Catherine's waste.

"Hey guys!" I say alittle to friendly.

Catherine gives me a look like 'what are doing' before she pushes my arm off her.

"Nice scene today Parker." I say giving him a smug smile. "So aren't you look almost ten years older than her."

I could feel the tension. I was making everyone uncomfortable, but I didn't mind.

"I'll see you later Cat..." He says while walking away awkwardly.

"Ya! Bye!" I call after him. He turns around slightly and gives me a look then keeps walking.

I see Catherine giving me this look out of the corner of my eye. She grabs my wrist and pulls me fast around the corner.

I never realized how strong she actually was. She pushed me into my trailer and onto the couch.

"What the hell was that?" She asked me.

"I don't know what your talking about." I simply say.

She sits on top off me and straddles me. She gives me a sweet kiss.

"What" gives me another kiss

"Was" and another

"That?" And another.

Damn, she knew my weakness.

"I don't know, I got a bit jealous." I say while she brushes my hair off my forehead.

"What?" she gives me a surprised little smile. "You think I like Parker?"

"Well I mean hes taller than me..."

She giggles like crazy and leans in to give me another kiss.

I put my hands on her waist and slip a little tongue into the kiss.

She breaks away and says "I love you. That nots just words to me." I could feel a huge smile appear on my face.

"You know your the first person I have ever said that too." She blushes and looks down.

For some reason I never actually thought about that. She was my first too but for some reasom I assumed she said that Joey before me.

"Really?" I ask her.

"Ya..." She starts looking around the room. I put my hand on her cheek and force her to look at me.

"Your the first person I ever said to." I smile.

"Your my first love Robbie Kay"

"And you are mine Cat Dimanmo."

I give her a sweet kiss and she says

"So don't get jealous everytime I talk to another boy. Even if the 6"1 has blonde hair and is totally cute!"

"You think hes cute huh? I'll show you cute!" i flip her over and start tickling her like crazy with kisses. Don't ask me why but I knew she would love that. She couldn't stop laughing.

"But seriously" she says inbetween the laughs "No cute stuff. He so noticed when you grabbed my hips. We don't want to get caught remember."

"Yes mam." I tell her and she bursts into another laughing fit.

I love her laugh. Her laugh makes me laugh.

I swoop my head in and start to kiss her passionately.

Then my door burst open. I look up and see Ella standing there with a confused look.

"Ella." I say. I look down at Catherine and she mouths at me "Ella?" I give her an apologetic smile. Catherine's cheeks go bright red and she puts a pillow over her head.

"Sorry, Rob-bot." She says

"Its ok." I say getting off of Catherine and pull Ella into a hug. I notice Catherine turn over on her side and give me the death glare while I was hugging her.

I mouthed the word "stop" and she rolled her eyes and got up.

"Ella you remember Catherine."

"How could I forget." I could tell Ella was trying to ease the tension but Cat just starred at her. Crap.

Catherine's POV

Me and Robbie were having this really cute moment when comes barging in Ella. I mean c'mon I was really starting to not like this girl.

"Sorry, Rob-bot."

What kind of nickname is that? I mean its not even clever. Why didn't I have a cute nickname for Robbie?

Robbie got up an hugged her. Uggh.

I could tell she was just trying to be nice but I found her annoying.

"Hey listen, you can't really tell people about me and R-." I tell her.

"Oh I know Robbster already filled me in on everything."

Robbster? Seriously? Wow....

I don't know what bugged me more that she cut me off or that Robbie has been telling her intimate details about us.

"Ok... Umm well I better get going. I have to memorize my lines still." I give a fake smile and walk out.

Robbie comes out after me and pins me up against a wall where no one can see us.

"Whats wrong?" he asked with concern in his eyes.

"Nothing." I try to push him off but hes too strong.

"You really don't think I know the difference between your fake smile and your real one?"

"I'm going to be late." I say changing the subject.

"Somethings bothering you. I know what it is. It used to be mine and yours little secret and you hate that we have to now share it with Ella"

He hit right on. Thats one thing I loved and hated about Robbie he could read my mind.

"I can't believe you told her." I say giving him a pouty face.

"What you told Bri!" He defended himself.

"Thats different..." I tell him.

"Its really not Cat." He says.

"Shes very pretty." I state.

"Not nearly as pretty as you." He gives me a small kiss. "C'mon before someone sees us." He says and walks back into the trailer.

For some reason while I was walking back to hair and make-up i kept thinkim of this expression I would say as a kid; Secrets, Secrets are no fun, unless you tell everyone.