Ch.49

Catherine's POV

I can't believe hes dead.

I cried alot the first for few days but now looking at him laying in that brown casket, I couldn't do it.

I didn't deserve to feel sad. To feel drepressed. To feel totally hopeless.

I know what your thinking, 'why Catherine? You loved him, you're allowed to feel it all.' Well no I'm not. because its all my fault.

Hes gone and the only one to blame is me. Dylan and Tyler keep telling me to start being so harsh and hard on myself but lifes harsh and difficult and welll unfair.

Thats what this was, just really unfair. He was so young, still a child practically. He was going to have a long and happy life.

Well not anymore.

I sat down on a bench that was just right outside the room where they were keeping him. My hair was in a single french braid and i had on a plain black dress that I recently had bought.

I didn't have a dress for an occasion such as this. I guess you could call me an optimist... but it feels like I just refused to buy one because well I thought if I didn't even acknowledge death then it didn't exist but it does, oh yes Cat, it does.

And now the boy, the boy who changed me for good.... we will never meet again... well at least in not this lifetime.

I bet you all have tons of questions. The last time we spoke both of them were fighting over me in the parking lot of a Jonas Brothers concert, actually saying that makes me sound bonkers, but then I blacked out again.

Waking up was much weirder this time around. I blinked. I blinked again. I blinked three times.

I got the weird deja vu feeling. It was the same room I was placed in the first time I had a stroke and Trevor sved me. I was still in Vancouver, Canada. I looked around the room.

It was the exact same thing. Trevor crashed on the couch, me in the hospital gown, my head pounding, felling so terribly weak.

I turned my head and saw him staring at me intently.

"Robbie?" I didn't even recognize my voice.

"Yes pretty girl?"

"Take me home." I whisper. I remember wanting to cry but I didn't. Instead I turned my head back into my pillow and went back to sleep.

When I woke up again I saw the face of the last person I wanted to see. I didn't speak to her. I glanced over to where Trevor once was but he was gone. I whip my head around and realize that Robbie has vanished also.

Crud.

Bri opened her mouth to speak but she didn't say anything. She was wearing a navy blue t-shirt that said 'So fetch!' Like from Mean Girls. I had a matching one.

She was black jeans and the original converse. Different from her usual types of outfits. They all contain the three S's of course, Skimpy, Slutty, and Self confident.

She looked really pale. Her hair was a mess, flung up in a ponytail but obviously not brushed.

I could tell she wasn't going to break the silence so I thouhht i would. But heres the thing, nothing came to mind. I mean c'mon what do you say to your former best friend after you find out your boyfriend was cheating on you with her and then you head back to her house to totally trash the room that held your most precious memories.

Dylan, her older brother and my guardian whenever my parents weren't available which was basically all the time, bursted through the doors.

He grabbed Brianna by her arm and yanked her towards the door.