Ch.47

Catherine's POV

"AHHHH!"

"I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!"

"DON'T BREAK UP!"

"YOU'RE TOO BEAUTIFUL!!"

"JOE BROS JOE BROS JOE BROS!"

This was legit the best night of my life. Trevor brought me to the Jonas Brothers Reunion concert and I'm legit dying.

This is amazing.

When the started to sing When You Look Me In The Eyes, I started to sway slowly to the beat. Without my permission Trevor grabs both of my hips and starts swaying behind me. I felt so safe and I was perfectly happy in my one little Trevor bubble.

That is until I saw him.

He was pushing through the crowd. I must be hallucinating, why would he be here? Looking for me? Oh I hope so.

He finally spots and does his classic peter pan smirk making me smile. He doesn't even seem to notice the 6 foot hockey play holding on to my hips, hes so focused on me.

In one sweep I push Trevor away and run over to Robbie. I didn't hug him it was more like I was examining his body. My hands trailed down his arms then I touched his face just to make sure he really was real. He chuckled at me, oh how I have missed that perfect laugh of his.

"Cat..."

His green bore into my blue one. He looked at me so deeply. I knew we had so much to talk about but right now I didn't care. I pushed my lips against his gently at first but then he turned it to a more urgent kiss. Me matching his pace, his hands trailing up and down my back.

I was in heavan.

That is until he pulled away and spotted my date for they night.

"You have got to be kidding me." He was furious. I saw his eyes flash with so much pain but most of all anger.

Trevor was just staring at us and he looks even more hurt than does. What have I done.

Trevor walked over to us and I wished he hadn't.

"Robbie, hows it going?" He breathed definitely he was uncomfortable but he tried to put on an amicable face which I'm greatful for.

"You were staying with him?!" Robbie completely ignoring his prescence.

"Yes."

"Why?!" He said through is teeth and I have never seen him so mad.

"I just needed some time Robbie... He.."

"Makes you feel safe, yes I remember you telling me that quite clearly. It replays over and over in my head everytime I realize I am not good for you." His hands were running through his hair like crazy, he looked like a mad man.

"And you!" He finally points at Trevor, "What happened to I'll stay away from here, what happened yeah I'll take the money shes just another girl!"

Wait what?

"No..." I whisperred, "I can't believe you two..." Robbie and Trevor were in an intense staring contest.

"You paid him off so he wouldn't come back to LA with us... You were that jealous of him Robbie?!" I yell and few people standing start watching us.

It all makes sense now. Back when we first met Trevor when I had my first blackout and he saved me, I really cared for him, I even invited him to come to LA with us. He was going to too, but then Robbie switched the flights around and we went to Dallas to visit his family instead. Trevor never even called... Why didn't I notice... I was too wrapped up in my own Robbie world.

"And you took the money..." I turn to Trevor. My eyes were now starting to water, "You never really cared about me did you...."

"No! Catherine, you think I would hang out in that hospital room for two weeks straight if I didn't care about you! For Gods sake, I am in love with you Catherine Dimanno!!" He cupped both my cheeks and kissed me firmly.

Love.

Did Trevor just say hes been in love with me?

Then why did he let Robbie pay him off? Why did he just give up so easily?! Thats not love... hes a coward.

The kiss lasted for about ten seconds until Robbie tackled him to the ground. I hardly noticed at first because I was so deep in thought but legit hearing Robbie break Trevor's nose brought me right back to reality.

I screamed and other people in the concert began to notice us. Two guys pulled Robbie off of him. Our eyes connected and once he saw the look on my face he started shaking his head in regret.

He ran off pushing through the crowd.

Trevor was sitting on the floor.

What do i do? They both lied. There both in love with me. I love them both. But which one do I choose.

Without going into much detail about it, I felt my legs move and chase after him. It was like a reflex and I knew I was making the right choice going after him.

After my first love.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GUYS! IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED! IT FEALS LIKE AGES BUT
MY MOM LEFT FOR ISRAEL AND MY HOUSE HAS BEEN KINDA CRAZY SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

IN OTHER NEWS.... CROBBIES BACK BITCHES!

YASSSSSSSS

PLEASE VOTE!

.
.
.
.
..
..
.
.

.
Please vote and comment about wht you thought about Trevor and his love
Confession.