Your Questions

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

..

 To answer your questions: 

-Does Catherine and Robbie end up together? Maybe... Its up for your own imagine to decide. Can Cat wait that long? Will they ever love each other the same way again? Do they get married and name there first child Trevor *wink* *wink*.

-Please can you write a sequel?!! No. 

-Why?! Well lovelies you probably have noticed the time in between my updates, its genuinely because the topic doesn't interest me anymore. There is no inspiration, Robbie is off the show and this just got boring. I want to start to write things well better... Like seriously, I want to take my writing to the next level, and trust I think you really don't want me to write a crappy sequel that will be boring af. 

Thankyou so much for reading and giving me so much support that you did! I love you all for that. This was my first book and it means the world that you guys liked it as much as you did. This is me saying goodbye to ARKLS and saying hello to endless future of possibilites.

If you guys like the show TeenWolf you will love my new book that I am writing, theres even a tumblr page for it. Its gonna be big I hope. Love you all.

XoXo CR