white wedding

I looked at the chapel as my dad's car slowly approached the building."Dad do I have to get married?" I asked the raven haired brown eyed man as his car slowly stopped. "Yes Violet tiffany woods , you do, it's arranged and already prepared the final step has arrived." My dad said as he got out opening the door.
I got out holding onto him as we walked towards the triangular shaped building where inside my unknown groom waited.
I slowly walked down the red carpeted isle as my heart pounded rapidly.

Half an hour later I looked at my groom as the rings were brought to us. It took a few minutes to remove the rings from the pillow as the silver thorn style snagged the cloth.

I gasped as Charles lee ray slipped the ring on before he kissed my cheek gently

I gasped as Charles lee ray slipped the ring on before he kissed my cheek gently. I put the slightly larger version of the ring on his hand watching a few drops of red drip down mirroring my own as he caused more to drip while putting the wedding ring on my finger as I whimpered since the pain was worse then before.
" You will be in good hands my angelic goddess" my new husband said kissing my lips almost starved for affection.
" Ok then Charles, I I'll try to care for your desires and other needs as best as possible" I said. My groom led me to the car where he drove us to a large hall , I grabbed on to his arm as I saw his family lined up creating an isle as my family made a circle so they all led us to the table. I looked at Charles as our families sat down while catering services served the feast. A few hours later I leaned against the blonde man as we walked through the rice shower to the car that had the words just married in red letters on the back windshield. We got in the car waving goodbye to our huge families. I winched as I saw charles start to bleed again as his ring pressed against the steering wheel. "C charles? Your bleeding again, shouldn't we remove the rings?" I asked him as he glanced at me then at the road.

" No don't after all we are married right? So these rings are symbols of our undying love to one another even if you're still a young innocent beautiful child, well my dear we are almost home, don't worry I won't pressure you into giving up your purity immediately, I would want to become a father to a child or children of yours, but your my priority for all of eternity, sweet vision of beauty" he said as he rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb.