dangerous game- Jekyll and hyde

I got up watching chucky as he carefully held me close to him. I elbowed him stepping back as my hand flew towards my nail file/ pocket knife blade, in anger I slashed blindly before he grabbed my wrist in his grip tightly to stop.

"A darker dream that has no ending, the frightened princess doesn't know what to do. should she go or stay , either way she.....can't win. this is a dangerous game, a sin with no name, a tiger to tame." Chucky whispered in my ear as he chuckled darkly.

The small scratches began to bleed slightly with each step he took, leaning closer to me his other hand slowly grazing my back carefully.

" Just stay vi, just try to relax darling" my husband's twin persuaded

"All I know is I'm lost, I I don't know what to do, who to blame. I I miss him, oh the devil's to blame for this great shame!" I spat at the blonde man.

The darker twin quickly pressed his lips to mine entwining our free hands as he pulled away a smirk covered his face.
" Will the ghosts go away, will she will them to stay? either way there's no way to win, and the angels proclaim it's a...... dangerous game" He replied as he let me go.

I covered my mouth and looked away from him.
His parents looked at each other then they walked to the kitchen leaving the blonde man with me. Chucky the second groaned and sat down in a chair as his hair grew grey streaks while his skin aged slightly.

I threw the pocket knife down before running upstairs to the second bedroom tears pricked my eyes while I laid in bed on my side.

Grabbing the nearest item I covered myself curling up under the dark jacket as the owner's scent was slowly enveloping me in an embrace of warmth.
Quickly realizing what I was covered with I flung it across the room.