lovesong- the cure

Violet's p.o.v}

I looked at Charles as I curled up wincing mid curl to fetal position.

"If I can't walk, your taking ..... the blame" I hissed blinking as my voice was horse.

"Don't speak a word, you were enjoying yourself vi, I think you really got me though, my back I mean." Charles said as he pulled the covers higher over the sheets.

His body began to age as his hair turned silvery like before. As he aged I winced scooting closer to him resting my head in his palm sighing.

His other arm held me closer to his chest as my body was aching.
I smiled as he hugged me.

" I'm aware how well.... difficult this life might be for you. I think you can tell how much you mean to me vi, so...don't even think about leaving me, got it toots?" He crooned against the crown of my head.

Charles  pulled the blankets around us tucking the edges in to trap warmth. Kissing the top of my head he glanced over at the clock on the wall."it's too early to rise violet, we should just rest together for a bit. We wouldn't want any accidents to occur would we?" He purred with a smirk.

"Sick.....you are sick" I mumbled as he rubbed my back in soothing circular motions. As he kept repeating the action I scooted closer to him stopping when his foot rested on mine warningly.

"Watch your tone violet, Brad is a doctor so I could have him forge a note to get a crutch for you if you happen to....well "fall" if you catch my drift. Just enjoy this" he said with a grin as I let out a groan in annoyance rolling over to avoid facing him.

Slowly I began to fall asleep as his arms were almost crossed as they wrapped around me.