Bad romance ~ Lady Gaga

Chucky's  p.o.v ))

Charles and I looked over at our young sleeping lover before walking out of the room closing the door. My teeth clenched shut in anger as my hand forcefully moved across his face. I winched as my back hit the door , losing my footing my back hit the floor. 

" damn it, Charles....quit fighting me.  you are so pathetic you need my violence, my rage, my rotten heart to actually be able to keep your precious bride safe, without me you won't even try to screw her. Your less then a man despite your age , your nothing but a filthy ,spineless ,yellow coward afraid to even touch Violet worried about her feelings, her innocence, her purity. I say you need to let me make her our wife, my way, not your way. The only reason you've managed to stay alive when we were connected was due to my nature my vulgar vile ways have kept us alive in several ways. As children you may be known as my older twin but I was the one who was in control, your just like glen, a damn pansy incapable of even taking control of Violet. I bet you couldn't even seduce her" I snarled shoving my twin off reaching in my pocket pulling out a dull red with hints of purple liquid filled vial concealed in a bag decorated with a moon connected to a sun in a black and white color scheme.