confrontation- jekyll and hyde

[Charles p. o. v ]

I glanced at violet as she laid on the couch with a book in hand. My eyes closed for a few minutes as I reclined back in the recliner.

"Charles....why is my grandpa billy in this album book?" she chirped as her voice was muffled slightly by the book.

I jumped up when I realized the book that she had in her hands.

"Violet! no stop, where did you get this book? This was not for you to read do you hear me? You weren't supposed to read this. It isn't for you to find!" I hissed getting up pulling the book out of her hands.

I held my head taking shallow breaths to try and calm myself down.  I walked away from her going to my office. I put the book away looking at the grey box in the drawer.
My hands twitched nearly spasming as I felt my father's psychotic tendencies boil close to the surface.
Glancing in the mirror I stared at the long ,blonde haired , pale skinned male ,his teeth clenched so tightly they would eventually chip, his eyes worried me greatly as flickers of electric blue appeared against the steel grey iris. His hands were tightly clenched as his chest rose and sunk rapidly.

The reflection smirked as he spoke ,"Do you really think i would ever let you go? Do you think i would ever let you go, my friend this is not a dream. We have our darkness, we can not chose but to lose control.
you can't control me I live deep inside you, I live inside you charles. Our namesake,our ancestor, our grandfather. He lives in us.
Each day you feel yourself slipping away ,losing your kindness ,your gentleness leaving, let me free we could keep her as our bride. Why the hell do you think those damned freaks kept us in the dark? Those traitors, our mother's a descent of jekyll or hyde. Why do you think we are as we are.Now just let me take over just allow it!" he snarled.

"Wait until her t-transformation to ravish her , claim her as a b-bride for us both. Just leave her pure for now. Please c-chucky" I begged as I felt him drag my nails across my back causing me to fall back on to the carpet.
I shut my eyes as I felt him take over after putting a tie in my mouth to avoid alerting vi.