lost without love- 69 eyes

Chucky jr's p.o.v ))

I took deep breaths shaking as my nails dug into the chair as I tried to keep my head level as I heard a short bang as I hypothesised violet threw something.

Getting up I paced outside the house before sitting on the grass holding my head wincing. As I sat there my dad walked outside and leaned against the tree.

" Women can't live with them period. Look she makes a meal then expects you to clean up the dishes like a fu** ing maid. Why did you chose this twerp?" My dad said as he took out a cigarette and blew the smoke towards me.

"I chose violet because I want her, remember how mom's well crazy about you? That's how I feel about violet, sure she'll piss me off like her little mood swings but I want her still. No matter what, even if that stupid spell merged my twin and I , I get violet for myself" I replied before getting up slowly.

I went up to my old room glancing over at vi before I got some clothes to go shower. After I showered I laid in bed after getting a soft fur like blanket out to cover violet.

My body froze as she stirred , waking up looking at me.

"Are you done?" She asked.

I gently began to kiss at her neck, as I pulled her close burying my head in her neck.
    " I should have told you the truth vi. It was wrong that I kept that secret, but I didn't want to lose you, I can't lose you. I just can't bear to think of us parting" I told her pausing as I heard a small mewl.

I licked the patch of skin where my lips touched and nibbled on her neck smirking as the mewl noise was clear and slightly louder.