crazy - kidneythieves

My phone chimed as I saw that charles' sister ,katherine, her husband ethan, their cousin ingrim and her husband shawn, wanted charles to have me join them for some coffee.
    I went to go get my jacket from the other when I went to go to the closet I stopped in the office seeing my jacket on the chair.
Grabbing my jacket I noticed an album in the book case with the word "beloved " in red cursive ink on the white spine.
  I quickly grabbed the album flipping through stopping as I saw a woman with her face blurred throughout the album. I carried the book to the living room throwing it on the other couch as I felt tears fall.

I laid on the couch curled up as the scrapbook containing locks of the other woman's long hair , pictures of her on a chaise in long dresses with her ankles exposed.
I bit my lip in an attempt to stay strong, digging my nails into the pillow as my eyes flickered up to the bottle cabinet that was usually dust free, spotless and properly cared for. I got up slowly then poured a glass taking my time, I took a sip ignoring the neighbor's car pull up.

"Maybe he skipped work to go see this.....tramp?" I said as I felt the alcohol quickly hit my non drinking brain.
I turned hearing the door open then close.
"So who the hell is lillian? Or Marian? Or clarice or elvira or mina or even Cleo v?.....well you two timing jerk!?"

"Vi?...your drunk, stop it and let's get you to bed" Charles suggested.
I threw the bottle at him before getting up swaying slightly heading to bed nearly falling down. I thrashed as charles carried me to bed.

"Im not cheating on you , the woman in that book....that's you, with all the past names you had. You died several times, now my family has an idea to fix you. Its not a bad idea but....its what was done to our great grandmother, Tiffany Valentine , my family, they can use the amulet...." he said kissing my head.