into you- Paramore

I woke up then got dressed with charles quickly. I pulled on the grey tie around his neck to fix it. His hands curled around my hands as he lifted my hands up to kiss each fingertip tenderly.
"Are you ready to go cara mia?" he asked gazing at me gently.

I grabbed my bag as we headed out the front door.
The wedding was zombie themed for his family so it was an interesting night.
His uncles , aunts , cousins and guests all danced with each other.

I looked at his parents as they stood close to each other off to the side then they approached us slowly.

Charles and I walked towards them to meet them halfway , feeling a bit nervous I tightly held my husband's arm taking deep breaths

"Relax beloved, you'll be ok, they'll love you....just stay calm and don't worry"
"They don't bite right?" I asked as I tried to fix the dress carefully in an attempt to look somewhat presentable as a zombie victim.

"Mother Lillian and Father herman this is my wife, Violet tiffany Ray. The ceremony happened last year when you both were on that business trip in Romania, with uncle Zachary and aunt Evangeline" Charles explained wrapping his arm around my waist keeping me close. His left hand moved my hair aside as he gently pressed his lips to the top curve of my ear.
His parents nodded "Charles, your wife is lovely, your lucky to have such a beauty for your own" Herman said.
Lillian gently smoothed my hair smiling softly.
"Herman is right, I'm glad you are with my son charles, he's been though.... a lot in his life. I'm sure you and him will have a great life with each other. I wish you great happiness together, if either of you need anything just call" she said making charles smile.