Wings of a butterfly- H.I.M

I followed Charles, as Chucky walked behind me , to the basement. My heart began to flutter unsteadily as I nearly tripped on a step. Grabbing on to the rail I followed Charles to a small room that had a large queen sized bed with black sheets , matching pillows and a matching comforter.

Setup, bed picture is at the top)

Chucky placed his hand on my back leading me towards the bed, I tensed up feeling his palm press against my spine in a forceful yet guiding motion.

I sat on the edge of the bed as the blondes stood glaring at each other.

( Charles's pov )
My tounge ran against my teeth in a move of anticipate. My hands rested on my knees as my right leg was crossed so my left hand had easier access to the vial. I stared at my brother before tilting my head back to drink the vial. Grinning as the foul liquid trickled down my throat as while I felt a warm glow surround me as my brother screamed in pain.

"I win" I purred getting up as I kissed Violet softly as my hands grabbed at her flesh before licking her throat.
"Your mine now doll....." I whispered in her ear licking her ear biting softly.

My smile shifted to a grin as I felt Violet shift a bit looking around.
" If you know what's good for you, you will love, honor and obey. Like a good wife to her husband. Don't worry, I'll make sure your treated as a princess, my darling beloved bride. " I told her letting her go watching as she stared at me shaking.