living dead girl- rob zombie

(Violet's p.o.v)

I looked at charles as I stretched on the yoga mat in the living room. He stopped typing for a few seconds then went back to typing. I smirked stretching my foot back tapping his leg as i arched backwards asking him, " stressed?...bored?....or tired ,my love?"
His concentration returned as his fingers began tapping away.

"Violet? You would do anything for me right?"

"Well...yeah I would why?"

"I must condemn you to ............hell.....if you desire to see what I have seen do you dare to be truly awakened?"

"I want to be what you are, see what you see, love what you love."

" Violet, to walk with me you must die to your breathing life and be reborn to mine."

" You are my love... and my life, always. In this life and the next"

"Then, I shall give you life eternal. Everlasting love. The power of the storm. And the beasts of the earth. Walk with me to be my loving wife, forever."

I stood up then froze as he got up pinning me down against the mat as his tounge ran against my throat causing my breath to hitch.

He got up then returned to his spot on the couch , resuming his work as I struggled to calm my racing heart.
"Vi are you alright? You appear flustered....dear" he said playfully smirking running a hand through his long blonde hair.

          {Charles s p.o.v}
I felt chucky slip out as he pinned violet against her yoga mat he had her in a suggestive yet difficult to escape position. After I took over I went to the bathroom.

Staring at the mirror i began speaking,"Let's make a

Staring at the mirror i began speaking,"Let's make a...small deal....chucky.... just back off of violet if you can stop womanizing harlots, we can share violet and have her as our wife." My reflection clenched his jaw in anger then took a deep breath before nodding.
"Very well, Charles , very well" he purred contently.