all I want- within temptation

{Chucky's p.o.v.}

After talking with Annabelle along with charles and violet, we lead Annie to her room.

"Here, this is your room, there's a bathroom attached, the door is on your right. Our room is down the hall on the left." I told our daughter.

"So Annabelle any questions for any of us?" Charles asked

The young blonde teen tilted her head before speaking, " what relationship do you three have?,  why do I have two dads instead of one?"

"Well violet is married to us both due to um...past issues and personal private issues" Charles said.

"Fine, I guess so are you two guys vampires or something?" She asked.

I leaned against the doorframe crossing my arms as I answered , " no we just have a skin condition"

"Why does mom look so young?" Annie question looking towards violet.

"Well it's genetics" violet answered.

" Charles and chucky are mirror twins so if they face each other it's as if they're looking at their reflection"

"So Annie any hobbies?" I asked her.

"Playing the violin, drawing, singing and dancing" she replied sitting on the bed.

Grinning I reached out to ruffle her hair pausing as I saw vi sitting in Charles lap.

"Good answers Annie" I said pulling vi onto my lap.

"Hey! No fair" Charles grumbled.

Rolling my eyes I hugged vi. " You know you could've sat on the carpet right?" I asked my bride.

" Ew go to your room all of you....please" Annie hissed throwing a pillow at us.