Do not disturb- Halestorm

I stood in the bathroom fixing a bath towel as the bathtub was filling up with water as bubbles rose up. I shivered as I felt the cool air hit my skin before turning the small radio on , adjusting the mat and lighting a couple of candles sighing with the rose scent.  My mind wandered to my husband's current whereabouts as I sat on the edge of the tub, swishing the water.

  Stepping in , I sighed feeling the warm water encase my body in a sweet smelling heat. My eyes closed in pure bliss as i began to enjoy my bath.
My relaxation lasted only ten minutes when charles entered with a person wearing a white coat with the hood up.

" Charles! Who do you have in our house?! " I shouted scooting back winching as I felt my back hit the tub.

"Violet... this is my twin brother Charles Lee Ray, or Chucky as my family calls him. For many years he and I have shared a body. When I look in a mirror Chucky gets his freedom for a few minutes. When my family arranged for us to wed chucky was attracted to your beauty, your youth, your innocent soul, I find it enchanting as well. A while back , Chucky and I decided if he could behave himself perhaps you would be safer with two husbands rather then one. It might take some time to adjust our everyday routine to accommodate the new circumstances. We both loved you many years ago and we find your kindness soothing, hopefully we can all coexist peacefully, beloved." My husband said as the stranger lowered the hood.

"Hey, toots....miss me remember our rules....doll...love, honor and obey like a good wife. Sounds simple right? "Chucky said as he sat on the tub ledge on his right as Charles sat on his left.

"Hey, Charles...I think our precious wife might be injured...from hitting the tub, don't you think?" My wicked new love said as his ice cold fingers danced along my spine pressing down causing a pulsing throbbing sensation to appear. 

Charles glared at his twin before speaking, "Violet could hopefully...no I'm mistaken... you are injured a bit darling, just to help you unless you want to call us when you require our assistance dearest. Chucky why don't you go get some clothes so you can go shower while I make sure our wife doesn't get hurt dressing herself "

I looked at Chucky then at Charles as I started pointing to the door, "Here's a thought......get out so I can finish my bath or else, three minutes to let me finish or I'll throw a shampoo bottle at both of you!" 

" Really? Violet a bottle of shampoo doesn't scare us, nor will a sponge or a bar of soap. If you really want to scare us try something else, got it ......toots?""....doll" Charles and Chucky said in indistinguishable unison.

"I will also sleep in the office, alone, with the door locked away from you two! Not just one night.....for several nights maybe two weeks" I hissed

The blonde twins got up looked at me then left the bathroom.