deranged- Stacee Lawson

song link: http://www.musicxray.com/xrays/63940 ))
{Chucky's p.o.v }

I looked over at Violet as I packed some clothes in a set of suitcases. Her footsteps were quick and short, only mere seconds between each step.

" Last time I had the house inspected there were no issues" I said as I ran a hand through my hair. 

"well, maybe something was overlooked chucky" She commented as she shook her head walking away.  I sighed heavily and continued packing , trying to keep calm.
After the bags were set , I loaded the car as violet got in before I drove to my parents house. We both got off the car then started moving our suitcases inside along with our pets. 

"Where are they?" Violet asked as I began to give her the tour of the house I grew up in.

"This is the kitchen, living room, then up the stairs is our room ; well my old room, over the years I fixed it up if I was ever going to need it again. Don't worry darling its similar to our old house. My parents probably went out to go grocery shopping." I said before unpacking my clothes , putting my white shirts in the drawer, followed by the rest of my clothes. 

After I finished putting my clothes away I went over to the door seeing the black jeep pull up.
Quietly walking out I went to get the bags from the trunk as the people in the Jeep exited.
The blonde green eyed woman quickly hugged me smiling brightly as her husband roughly hit my back in greetings.

"Hey Mom, Dad , I brought Vi home she got a bit mad at me since the house flooded, don't worry though, I'll just make sure she understands" I told the red haired , blue eyed man.

"Lillian and Herman got their pay, for acting as if they were us.....so let's go see your precious wife, sweetface" my mom said smiling.