arms - christina perri

I closed my eyes as the car gently traveled to a dark maroon colored house. I stirred as I felt Charles lift my body up to carry me inside the house.
Charles effortlessly walked into the house after unlocking the door, once he put me down, he kissed my cheek locking the door before leading me on a tour throughout the house.

" Violet, this is our house now my beloved wife, I have to tell you that i would go after other women impatiently but I've finally got you here with me. Now you get to be mine. So are you tired? " He asked
I groaned glaring at him before walking past him to go shower.

After I finished I got dressed in a long sleeve silk nightdress, I walked into the bedroom seeing my new husband typing away on a laptop and writing on a paper.
I smirked walking to him gently pressing my lips again his neck as my fingers ran though his pale blonde hair.
" Violet, I know your trying to find a weakness to me, as tempting as you appear, nice try but I am not an idiot little innocent one, plus your pure so your a bit hesitant or inexperienced in your actions to mess with me." He said as I stepped back biting my lip.
" I just thought I would be able to mess with you" I said.

Charles chuckled standing up he removed his black coat then his vest putting the coat on a hanger and his vest in the hamper

" Well kitten, I was doing some work for tomorrow, that way we can learn more about one another. I do most of my work at home, I'm a franchise owner so I get to finish whenever I want. You don't really have to do anything" he said as he gently kissed me.
"A are you sure?" I asked him as my heart pounded rapidly as blood rushed to my face.
" Yes my beloved wife" he said stepping back.
I nodded hesitantly looking at him as he went to fix some last minute details to his work before turning off the lights as I went to bed.
~~~~The next few days passed quickly turning into weeks then a month~~~~