damage- fit for rivals

{Charles's p.o.v }

I took over as soon as my twin woke up, quickly showered getting dressed in a white button up shirt,black tie, a blazer, black slacks with black shoes as my hair was tied back.

Checking my phone I began scrolling through my email pausing as I skimmed the information.

"I think I'll get violet up so she won't overrest today." I thought out loud stirring the sugar into the coffee adding milk until it was a warm tan color.

I took a bite of the toast putting it down on the plate before shaking violet awake.

"Violet, wake up we have to get up now dear, come on darling" I said softly shaking her shoulder.

She rolled over and let out a whining noise.

" If you don't get up I will debate on giving you a bath myself....my beloved wife" I purred in her ear stepping back.

Immediately she sat up , looking at me. "Charles? That's you right? Quick name something between us.....now" she said.

"Um...let's see you drank,got drunk and you were mad at your past lives accusing me of cheating" I replied pushing her onto her back pushing the blanket off.

" Now if I'm done proving.......which twin is speaking with you, darling I think you should go gargle with mouthwash, make sure your neck is covered and if you end up bleeding from any scratches, well I'll clean it off you. How do you have the nerve to to screw him while he locked me away?! What has he done to you? Your ......forget it " I muttered walking outside to look at the pool water.

{Violet's p.o.v}
I showered, threw a grey shirt with black skirt on pairing them with a set of flats, before running outside stumbling into him.

"I - I'm sorry, I just , I missed you a lot, I mean Chucky was well ......eh,...ok but I missed you Charles. After we um...you and I did the biting thing I ,.... I enjoyed it, I like your gentle touch, your warm soft gaze, your kindness." I mentioned as I hugged him.

He stepped back kissed the top of my head before sitting down on a recliner.

"Perhaps a night alone in my....office at my other job might cause you to rethink your actions, I mean you screwed him" he said as he scrolled through his phone smirking.