a thousand years- christina perri

{Charles p.o.v}
I looked at my cousins , shawn and ingrim as I stared at my beloved in the coffin from Evangeline's business. I felt a hand grab my arm looking over at my kind relative , Katherine smiled.
"She'll be ok charles....she'll...be...fine chucky,  Come on what girl doesn't want you? At least you don't drink alcohol and get that beer gut or horrible liver" kat remarked.

"Come on man, sure your old but you have a cute wife that won't leave you. Just look on the bright side" shawn said as his arm was around nefertiti lovingly.
I winced as I twisted the wedding ring around my finger as I saw my mother grab a glass filled with her blood then my older relatives who understood the meaning added their tears to the glass. My dad, had the guys add a single drop of blood I looked at brad then at my wife.
I glanced at my twin brother before we gazed at our reflection in the mirror as the twins remained young , a set of matching blonde males with  vests over their white shirts, their hair tied back with black ribbons.

I shook as my hand ran along her face taking a deep breath I flicked my hand causing the blood to cover her face

I shook as my hand ran along her face taking a deep breath I flicked my hand causing the blood to cover her face. Then her mouth was opened so chucky could pour the cocktail of tears with blood inside.

"Ade due damballa. Give me the power I beg of you. Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette. Endonline pour de boisette damballa! Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Endelieu pour de boisette damballa!!! (x4)"  my family said as we recited it as I looked at chucky before nodding returning to violet's side, focused on my beloved wincing as I began reverting to my age.

Taking a breath I sat down in a chair watching violet. After a few minutes I felt my dad's hand grab my shoulder as my mother hugged me slightly as I threw the amulet at the lid in anger.

"She should have come back, she had to come back, she has to return to charles and I!" Chucky shouted in rage as I felt my eyes tear up like 22 years ago. Clenching my teeth I stormed outside of the underground tomb then sat on a tombstone, my identical twin sat farther away throwing rocks as my back faced the opening while I laid by the headstone with my eyes closed shut trying to ignore the tears that were shed .