right here in my arms- H.I.M

~~~~~~~~~~Violet's p.o.v~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked as Chucky as he entered the house followed by a blonde woman and a guy with red hair.

" Violet these are my real parents, Charles Lee Ray and Tiffany Valentine-Ray" Chucky announced as he walked closer to me.

I stared at the blonde blinking slowly as my brain processed the information.

" Wait so....these are your parents? What about lilly and Herman? What about the others? "

"The others.,.don't matter anymore darling it's just us and our mentors, the members of that family are just old friends" Chucky said.

I took a few steps back nodding slowly. "I - I think I need some air" I stuttered before running towards the backyard.

My stomach stung as it hit the wooden floor before I got turned over , as a veil of pale shiny blonde hair flowed to hide my face as his breath was hot and sharply inhaling beside my ear. His left knee was between my legs, his arms with the strained muscles kept my arms away. His right foot rested on my left knee applying enough pressure to keep me conscious of the position.

"Nobody fucking leaves me, do you understand violet? You won't leave me, you will obey me like you should. You act like Charles, my twin is your preference although your quite curious about me. You can't deny that you might get feelings for me. Don't worry dollface I'll make sure your cared for. If you want we could trying that substitute for connecting again. I'll be on my best behavior if you simply understand how this will work. My twin was nothing but a silly pansy, it's honestly sad, don't worry I've never touched another girl. Or kissed or screwed one. I want you to be with me one way or another I will......get......you......darling" he  hissed in my right ear.