2 lovers+aging process= chaos

{Violet's p.o.v}

I sat up looking at the clock.

“Hey, Jekyll and Hyde wake up!” I screamed when two aged hands pulled me back as the owners sat up.

“how about you keep your precious lips....closed and shut it.....damn brat” Chucky hissed glaring as his twin looked at me.

"Chucky it's too early , leave vi alone,  could you both please be quiet? I was working late last night" Charles mumbled.

"You wanted to be a essay reviewer  or editor for papers" Chucky answered.

"Ok .....here's an idea....it's called shut up both of you!" I shouted, letting out a yelp as my feet were pinned down. Chucky rested his foot on my leg as Charles held my arms down.

"Do I really need to remind you who's in control ? Well sweetheart?" Chucky said as his hands slid through my hair wrapping most of it around his fist as he pulled slightly.

I let out a small whimper looking at Chucky then looking at charles.

"Ok I think she gets it Chucky" the kinder twin said

"Don't you remember she didn't try to refuse my seduction, she encouraged my motive, didn't deny it. Don't you want her to make sure that doesn't happen?" Chucky hissed as he let go of my hair as Charles kissed my throat , biting harshly.

Chucky smirked as he kissed my lips roughly pulling away. "Well I think we should get ready, since we have the day off yet we could also make sure our dear wife knows our way"

"Why don't you do that while I'll go check on Annabelle" Charles said getting up heading to go shower.

"Chucky , can you get off of me? Please" I asked the darker blonde who nearly chuckled and put a CD on the CD player.

" Violet, should we die again? " He whispered against my ear biting the edge softly.

I kissed Chucky softly as he let go before playing with the silk like grey pajama set I wore.

As our moment grew,minutes flew . He left nothing alone, his touch was like a cool breeze against my warm skin.
His heart raced alongside mine as we tried to keep quiet. We almost reached the end of the race when a scream was heard.

I pulled away as we scrambled to get dressed , running towards the sound.

I sighed as I pointed to the mirror as Charles looked at his reflection while an expression of shock covered his aged features.