dinosaur by kesha

{Violet's p.o.v}

I woke up as I felt someone kiss my ear tenderly as their hands lightly skimmed across my spine.

"Morning kitty?" I smiled but frowned noticing the voice sounded a bit off.
"Are you sick?" I asked rolling over and gently pressing my lips to his.
I gazed at his eyes as I was half asleep, moving away as I realized that there laid a man that wasn't charles next to me.

"Who the hell are you? Where's charles?" I demanded about to get off when the aged arms of the man grabbed my right arm and the other grabbed my waist.

"Vi....it's me, this is my real appearance, my real age is well it's much much older then yours"

"What is it?" I asked as I looked at him seeing the grey hairs in his hair and beard as his blue grey eyes were focused on me.

"Do you really want to know?" he asked as he got up walking to me.

I nodded as he sat next to me.

" well 20 times 2 plus the answer for 2 times 2 " he replied running his fingers through my hair.

I moved away getting up as I slowly did the math. He smirked in amusement then opened his mouth replying the answer,
" I'm 44 love, I should let you think about it."

He got up then kissed the top of my head going to the bathroom.

I blinked then went to go brush my teeth. As I opened the door the shower curtain was pulled closed before I saw the figure that awoke me in a startle.
Once I was dressed I left the bedroom going to the couch to see what was on the morning news. While I flipped I felt charles start playing with my hair as he sat next to me in a blue shirt with black jeans.

"I didn't want to worry you vi, I didn't want to make things harder, having you take care of me, and for you to be wed to someone......older then you dear" he said as his fingers combed through my hair playfully. I smiled as I leaned against him sighing as his scent easily took away my sadness and confusion.