Filler

Rose walked passed the console and towards the hallway leading to the bedrooms "Well, I'm going to bed,"

"Night," The Doctor called off, his gaze not leaving mine. Once she left I walked up to him and slapped his face. "What was that for?"

" 'She's a naughty girl...she's dangerous, and that entertains you,'" I quoted Cassandra's words

"You heard that?" he questioned

"Trust me when I say, that wasn't the first time I've had someone take control of my body." I seethed remembering when Meg took control of me. "Is that all I'm here for...is to entertain you?!" I quipped "How am I supposed to entertain you...when you don't even give me a second glance. You didn't even realize I was gone until Cassandra led you down to ICU..." he looked away but I kept going "I'm not an idiot Doctor! I notice those glances you and Rose throw at each other, for crying out loud...I lived with Dean Winchester who would pass the same glances to any girl who glanced his way!" I huffed "So tell me, why am I here?" he only looked at me "Because if it was for entertainment...read the books, because I can assure the real me, is so much..."

I was shut up by his lips meeting mine. I encompassed my arms around his neck, my hands going through his hair. But before it got any deeper I broke apart and shook my head "I can't..." I backed away "I can't...not to Rose. Not like this," I walked off and headed to my room, immediately sliding down the door and had one question on my head....

What just happened?