Blink Pt. 5

The TARDIS was in the cellar, with three angels.

"Okay, boys, I know how this works," Sally said as she came downstairs with Ed. "They can't move so long as we can see them,"

"The whole world in the box, Ange says." Dean claimed "Hope she's not lying because I don't see how else we're getting out,"

"Dean!" Sam exclaimed as the angel from upstairs was now behind them.

"Whoops,"

"Why's it pointing at the light?" Ed asked. The lightbulb flickered as they went to the TARDIS, back to back.

"Oh, my God, it's turning out the lights," Sally claimed

"Quickly!" Cas ordered

"I can't find the lock!" Sam argued

"Sam, hurry up!" Dean exclaimed

"Get it open!" Ed shouted

"They're getting closer," Sally said

"Sam, come on!" Dean said

"It won't turn!" Sam proclaimed

"Sam!" The group pushed through into the TARDIS once Sam successfully unlocked the door, everyone looking around the interior of the TARDIS in awe "Sone of a bitch,"

An image of the Doctor appeared on an upper catwalk "This is security protocol seven one two. This time capsule has detected the presence of an authorized control disc, valid one journey,"

Ed took out the DVD case he put in his pocket and opened it. The DVD glowed.

"Please insert the disc and prepare for departure,"

"Looks like a DVD player." Sam noticed on the console "There's a slot,"

The Angels attacked the TARDIS.

"They're trying to get in," Castiel noted

As the TARDIS rocked to and fro, Ed got the DVD into the slot. The time rotor started up.

"What's happening?" Dean asked just as the TARDIS itself dematerialized.

"Oh, my God, it's leaving us behind." Sally cried "Doctor, no! You can't!"

Sam and Dean raised their guns as they saw the Angels that were around the TARDIS, arms and mouths wide and not covering their eyes.

"Doctor!" The TARDIS was gone.

"Look at them!" Dean ordered "Quick, look at them!"

"I don't think we need to," Castiel said

"He tricked them," Sam realized "The Doctor tricked them. They're looking at each other. They're never going to move again,"

***

Sam, Dean, and Castiel headed to the Impala after dropping Sally and Ed off at the DVD store. "Do you think it worked?"

Dean shrugged as he looked up at the night sky "Who knows...but knowing Ange, she would find another way,"

"Aren't you worried though?"

Dean looked over at his younger brother "About what?"

"We got lucky when Bobby sent us to that house...what if next time she gets stuck in another time period and we don't even know about it?"

"The Doctor will look out for her,"

"I wouldn't trust the Doctor so much if I were you," Castiel inputted

"And why not?!"

"He destroyed his entire race,"

Dean and Sam shared a look and turned back to Castiel only to find that the trenchcoated angel had disappeared. "You know I really hate it when he does that,"