School Reunion Pt.4

The next morning, the school bell ran and the children flocked towards the building. We all exited Sarah Jane's car and headed towards the school "Rose, Sarah, you go to the Maths room. Crack open those computers, I need to see the hardware inside. Here, you might need this," he threw his sonic towards Sarah. "Mickey, surveillance. I want you outside?"

"Just stand outside?" he argued

Sarah Jane chucked him her car key "Here, take these, you can keep K9 company,"

"Don't forget to leave the window open a crack," I joked

"But he's metal!" I laughed at Mickey's response

"She didn't mean for him," The Doctor told him with a smirk

"What're you gonna do?"

"It's time I had a word with Mr. Finch," I checked my cartridge but the Doctor stopped me "Angela you're with Rose and Sarah Jane,"

"Is this because of the whole hiding guns from you?" I questioned but he didn't answer me as he headed inside. I huffed, following behind Rose and Sarah Jane.

.............................................................................................................................

I sat on one of the desks while Sarah Jane was crouched beneath one of the computer desks, trying to switch on the sonic screwdriver. "It's not working!" she complained

"Give it to me," Rose told her as she took the sonic and ducked underneath the desk

"Used to wrok first time in my day,"

"Well, things are always simpler in the past," I told her

"Can I give you girls a bit of advice?"

"I've got a feeling you're about to," Rose huffed

"I know how intense a relationship with the Doctor can be, and I don't want you to feel I'm intruding..."

I laughed "I don't feel threatened by you if that's what you mean,"

"Right." she nodded "Good. Because, I'm not interested in picking up where we left off,"

"No?" Rose asked her "With the big sad eyes and the robot dog? What else were you doing last night?"

"I was just saying how hard it was adjusting to life back on Earth..."

Rose stood up and walked back towards me "The thing is...when you two met...they'd only just got rid of rationing. No wonder all that space stuff was a bit too much for ya,"

Sarah Jane walked up to her "I had no problem with space stuff. I saw things you wouldn't believe,"

"Oh...please," I laughed "I may not be able to beat you two with aliens, but my whole life revolved around the supernatural,"

"Mummies," she challenged

"Ghosts,"

"Robots. Lots of robots,"

"Slitheen." Rose told her "In Downing Street,"

"Daleks!"

Rose snorted "Met the Emperor

"Anti-Matter monsters,"

"Gas masked zombies,"

"Real living dinosaurs!"

"Werewolves," I told her

"The Loch Ness Monster!"

My mouth dropped "Seriously?"