The Satan Pit [3]

Angela, Jefferson, and Toby were ready to enter the maintenance tunnels, but Danny was still at the computer as another violent bang shook door 25. "Danny!" Angela called out

"Hold on! Just confirming," Danny reported

"Dan, we got to go now! Come on!" Jefferson ordered

"Yeah!" Danny grabbed an orange computer chip from the machine and ran over to the others. "Put that in the monitor and it's a bad time to be an Ood,"

"We're coming back. Have you got that? We're coming back to this room and we're getting the Doctor out,"

"Okay." Jefferson nodded "Danny, you go first, then you, Miss Winchester, then Toby. I'll go last in the defensive position. Now, come on, quick as you can!"

They all lowered themselves down into the tunnels in the order Jefferson specified.

"God, it stinks." Angela sniffed as she landed in the tunnel next to Danny. "You all right?"

"Yeah, I'm laughing." Danny said sarcastically as Tony landed beside them "Which way do we go?"

"Just go straight ahead." Zach responded over the comms "Keep going till I say so,"

Jefferson shut the entrance behind him as the Ood broke through door 25.

The group crawled off on hands and knees.

"Not your best angle, Danny," Angela teased as she stared at Dann's bum.

"Oi, stop it," Danny argued

"My view's not so bad," Toby said as he considered Angela's bum.

"Never gonna happen," Angela called out behind her.

"Straight on until you find junction seven point one. Keep breathing. I'm feeding you air. I've got you," Zach said over the comms.

"We're at seven point one, sir," Danny reported as the group reached a junction in the tunnels and sat down, out of breath.

"Okay, I've got you. I'm just aerating the next section,"

"Getting kind of cramped, sir. Can't you hurry up?"

"I'm working on half power, here,"

"Stop complaining," Jefferson ordered Danny

"But the air's getting a bit thin," Toby complained

Danny wiped the sweat off his face.

Angela sniffed "Danny, is that you?"

"I'm not exactly happy," Danny claimed defensively as Angela scrunched up her nose in disgust.

"Uggh. You're worse than Sam after he eats a burrito,"

"I'm just moving the air. I've got to oxygenate the next section." Zach explained over the comms "Now, keep calm or it's going to feel worse,"

There was a loud banging from the other end of the tunnel.

Angela aimed her gun.

"What was that?" Danny asked

"Mister Jefferson, what was that?" Angela questioned

"What's that noise?" Toby asked

"Captain," Jefferson addressed over the comms "what was that?"

"The junction in Habitation Five's been opened." Zach reported "It must be the Ood. They're in the tunnels!"

"Well, open the gate," Angela ordered