The Satan Pit Pt. 2

"You know nothing." Lucifer continued "All of you, so small. The Captain, so scared of command. The soldier, haunted by the eyes of his wife. The scientist, still running from Daddy. The little boy who lied. The virgin. And the Angel, who's neither from heaven or hell, who will die battle so very soon"

Angela balled her fists as she heard the demon talk.

"You will die and I will live," the image of the Ood was replaced by a roaring horned beast, but to Angela, she saw Lucifer in her brother's form.

"What the hell was that?' Danny asked

"I had that thing inside my head," Toby realized

"What do we do? Jefferson?"

"Captain?" Jefferson called out "What's the situation on strategy nine?"

"Zach, what do we do?"

"The planet, the orbit, the black hole. Everything's true," Toby said

"Captain, report," Jefferson demanded

"We've lost pictures, Mister Jefferson," Zach explained "Jefferson,"

Having enough Angela raised her gun and fired it in the air getting everyone to shut up. "You want voices in the dark then listen to mine. That thing is playing on very basic fears. Darkness, childhood nightmares, all that stuff. We have one advantage. The Beast is alone. We are not. If we can use that to fight against him..." Angela's speech was interrupted by a bang.

"The cable's snapped!" Ida exclaimed

"Get out!" The Doctor ordered

"Doctor!" Angela screamed

"Comms are down," Zach explained but that didn't stop Angela.

"Doctor?" Angela called over the comms "Doctor, can you hear me?"

"I've still got life signs, but we've lost the capsule," Zach assured

"Say something. Are you there?"

"There's no way out. They're stuck down there,"

"But we've got to bring them back,"

"They're ten miles down. We haven't got another ten miles of cable," Jefferson argued before turning to look as banging sounded at door 25. "Captain? Situation report,"

"It's the Ood. They're cutting through the door bolts. They're breaking in," Zach explained

"Yeah, it's the same on door 25,"

"How long's it going to take?" Angela asked

"Well, it's only a basic frame, it should take ten minutes," another bolt was cut "Eight,"

"I've got a security frame. It might last a bit longer, but that doesn't help you," Zach reasoned

"Right." Angela said as she checked her weapon "So we need to stop them or get out, or both,"

"I'll take both, yeah? But how?" Danny questioned

"For starters, we need some lights. There's got to be some sort of power somewhere,"

"There's nothing I can do. Some Captain, stuck in here, pressing buttons," Zach muttered

Angela rolled her eyes "Then press the right buttons,"

***

The capsule was wrecked leaving the Doctor and Ida at Point Zero.

"How much air have we got?" The Doctor asked

"Sixty minutes. Fifty five," Ida replied

***