Blink Pt. 4

"They're mine," Sally exclaimed as she met up with the boys.

"What?" Dean asked

"The DVDs on the list. The seventeen DVDs. What they've got in common is me. They're all the DVDs I own. The Easter Egg was intended for me,"

"You've only got seventeen DVDs?"

"Wait, where are you going?" Sam asked as Sally hurried passed them

"Back to Wester Drumlins...I asked Ed to meet us there," Both Sam and Dean groaned at the notion of having to work with a former Ghostfacer.

"Why?!" Dean asked

"Do you have a portable DVD player?" Sally's question caused both the boys to quiet "That's what I thought,"

***

Ed put a DVD into his portable player. "Okay, this is the one with the clearest sound. Slightly better picture quality on this one, but I don't know..."

"It doesn't matter," Sally told him

"Besides you're not our sister's type anyway," Dean claimed as he understood why Ed wanted the better picture quality.

Ed cleared his throat out of embarrassment quickly changing the topic as the video of the Doctor came up. "Okay. There he is,"

"The Doctor," Sam, Dean, Castiel, and Sally replied simultaneously.

"Who's the Doctor?"

"He's the Doctor," Sally explained as Dean only rolled his eyes.

"Yup. That's me," The Doctor said on the screen.

"Okay, that was scary,"

Dean chuckled "Oh sweetheart, that's not scary..."

"Knock it off," Angela scolded on the screen, causing Dean to stop as he could have sworn his sister was looking straight at him through the screen.

"It sounds like they're replying, but they always say that," Ed explained

"Yes, I do," The Doctor said on the screen.

"And that,"

"I think she gets the point," Angela quipped, rolling her eyes

"They can hear us. Oh, my God, you can really hear us?" Sally asked the video

"Of course they can't hear you. Look, I've got a transcript. See? Everything they say. Yup, that's me. Knock it off. Yes, I do. I think she gets it. Next, it's..."

"Are you going to read out the whole thing?" Angela and Ed asked simultaneously.

"Angel..." The Doctor scolded on the screen

"Sorry,"

"Who are you?" Sally asked

"I'm a time traveler. Or I was. I'm stuck in 1969,"

"We're stuck." Martha corrected "All of space and time, he promised me. Now I've got a job in a shop. I've got to support them!"

"You're one to talk, I was on my way to call the Doctor when I was zapped here, I swear I originally thought it was Gabriel up to his old tricks..."

"Angela," The Doctor scolded once more.

"Sorry,"

"I've seen this bit before," Sally pointed out

"Quite possibly," The Doctor said on the screen.

"1969, that's where you're talking from?" Castiel questioned