Last of the Time Lords/ Survival of the Fittest [4]

"Citizens of Earth, rejoice and observe," The Master announced once back on the Valiant.

Guards brought Martha in.

Clive, Francine, and Tish were already there on one side and Jack and Angela on the other.

Angela noticed her brothers and Castiel following quietly behind.

Dean put a finger to his lips and winked.

Angela nodded in understanding, a slight smirk forming on her lips.

"And now, kneel." The Master ordered Martha "Down below, the fleet is ready to launch. Two hundred thousand ships set to burn across the universe. Are we ready?"

"The fleet awaits your signal." A worker replied, "Rejoice!"

"Three minutes to align the black hole converters. Counting down. I never could resist a ticking clock. My children, are you ready?"

"We will fly and blaze and slice. We fly and blaze and slice," The spheres chanted.

"At zero, to mark this day, the child Martha Jones, will die. My first blood. Any last words? No? Such a disappointment, this one. Days of old, Doctor, you had a companion who'd fight werewolves for you," The Master glanced over at Angela "This one's useless. Bow your head. And so it falls to me, as Master of all, to establish from this day, a new order of Time Lords. From this day forward..."

Martha laughed quietly catching Master off guard.

"What. What's so funny?"

"A gun," Martha said.

"What about it?"

"A gun in four parts?"

"Yes, and I destroyed it,"

"A gun in four parts scattered across the world? I mean, come on, did you really believe that?"

"What do you mean?"

The Doctor smirked "As if I would ask her to kill,"

"Well, you are traveling with a Winchester,"

"Yes...but we are constantly arguing over what weapons she brings,"

Angela only shrugged when both Time Lords looked over at her "It's true,"

"Oh well, it doesn't matter." The Master claimed "I've got them exactly where I want them,"

"But I knew what Professor Docherty would do. The Resistance knew about her son," Martha said. "I told her about the gun, so she'd get me here. At the right time,"

"Oh, but you're still gonna die!"

"Don't you wanna know what I was doing? Traveling the world?"

"Tell me,"

"I told a story, that's all. No weapons, just words. I did just what the Doctor said. I went across the continents all on my own..."

Angela's eyes drifted towards her brothers at the words.

"And anywhere I went, I found the people, and I told them my story. I told them about the Doctor and Angela,"

Angela was shocked to hear that she was included.

"And I told them to pass it on, to spread the word so that everyone would know about the Doctor and Angela,"

"Faith and hope? Is that all?" The Master teased.

"No, 'cause I gave them instruction. Just as the Doctor said." Martha said as she took. a stand. "I told them that if everyone thinks of one word, at one specific time,"