7 years

A/N: I will be doing chapter with Emily's age until she turns 12, then I will be doing her life story.

"Thank you!" I yell before running up the stairs to my room. Mommy and daddy just bought me a sketch book of my very own. Now I don't have to look around our house to find blank paper to draw on. I go into the drawers I have in my desk and grab my pencil. I start to draw a bunch of different designs and then write my name in the middle of the page. Now everyone knows who's book it is.

"Mommy!" I yell running down the stairs.

"Yes!" She shouts back from our kitchen. I run in the kitchen and see mommy making pancakes.

"Eww!" I say. I don't like pancakes. There are really icky.

"Don't worry. There for your daddy" she says. I smile.

"Can I go to Nicole's please?" I ask. Nicole is my bestest friend, ever since we were little babies. Our mommies are bestest friends too, besides her other bestest friend Loren. Her and mommy are so close that I call her aunty.

"Yes, you definetly can. Just back home for lunch at 12" she says.

"Okay, thank you" I say before running out the door with our puppy Bradigan. He has been here since I was a baby. We almost have the same birthday, but I'm older.

I run across the street, making sure that there are no cars and that Bradigan doesn't follow me. When I get to Nicole's door, her mommy answers.

"Hi Mrs.Gray. Can Nicole play?" I ask.

"Hello Emily, and of course she can. Come inside" Mrs. Gray says. I thank her and run up to Nicole's room. When I go in, Nicole is sitting on her bed watching our favoutite show called "Icy and me." It was made 3 years ago, and its about a ice queen named Icy and everyday, she takes different kids with different disabilities, as my mommy likes me to put it, and takes them to her kingdom. I love it, and our mommies and aunty Loren like it too!

"Nicole! Guess what?" I say. She gets off her bed and comes towards me.

"What? Did you find out if Mia and Tristan are boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asks.

"I wish. I am pretty sure they are, because Tristan never shares his special cookies, but he does with Mia" I tell Nicole.

"Ya. Anyways, what do you want to tell me?" She asks.

"My mommy and daddy finally got me my own sketch book! I can draw pictures whenever I want now!" I say.

"Thats really cool. You are really good at drawing things" she says.

First chapter! So some of what her personality will be like in this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter will be an event that will give you some important details about how she becomes, so eight year old Emily, here we come!
-Kay