Emily's life: 5

"So what type of music are you into?" Toby asks me. We are sitting in his room. He is spinning on his spiny chair and I am laying down on his bed.

"The older pop type" I say. He nods.

"It really depends on the artist for me. Usually the good ones have pretty good music, and the not as good ones sometimes don't have as catchy of a beat" he says.

"Same with me. Like I love Alessia Cara, and all of her songs in my opinion are super catchy. Like Scars to Your Beautiful is an amazing song, both the beat and the meaningful lyrics" I say. He nods.

"Let's do it" he says. I look at him confused as I sit up on the bed.

"Let's do the song Scars to Your Beautiful. I have a couple friends that aren't very confident and a couple that are bullied that live in Alaska" he says. "I bet we could record this and send this to them and invite a couple of the ones closer by."

I think about it. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea. Helping people with their issues doesn't sound to bad. Maybe it will be fun. See people in the audience that are thinking to themselves that they mean something, and maybe even some tears of happiness from knowing they are suppose to be here and won't go anywhere.

"Let's practice."

Sorry for such a short update. I'm really tired but just thought I should update a bit before I sleep. Am I doing good with updating regularly or am I not on track and should start updating more?

Love you all!
-Kay