11 years

"You guys have gotten so many calls from people asking if I could preform though! You know that I'm good enough for this, you know that I can shake off the haters, you know that! Please let me do this! This is my dream!" I say to my parents. This is the ninth call we've gotten, asking if I could preform.

"I just don't think that an 11 year old needs to preform world wide" mom reasons.

"But I won't! It will just be in town!" I say. Her and dad look at each other.

"I think that one performance would be okay" dad says. I look at both of them excited.

"I guess" mom gives in. I start screaming with excitement.

"Thank you!" I say. Mom laughs.

"Hey, how's that drawing of yours going?" Mom asks. I've been working on my Pretty Little Liars drawing for just over a year. Everyday I add more and more details and colour too it. I add more background, I add more characters in the back, I add more everything every day.

I run to my room and grab out my sketch book. I go back downstairs and show mom and dad.

"It's amazing! It's unbelievable how talented you are at only 11 years old! What tricks can you do now?" Mom says.

"Thanks so much, and I just got my back half. I'm really close to a full" I tell her.

"Jesus. I got my back half when I was 14 and you get it when your 11" mom says. I laugh.

"You know, your talents are gonna do a lot of things in the future. Some good, some bad. Your gonna be a big part in everyone's future, I have a feeling" my dad says.

Next chapter she's actually gonna start from her 12 year old life! Yay!!

Ideas?

Love y'all!
-Kay