Emily's life: 12

I walk down the street with Nicole for about 15 minutes before we finally get to a huge house.

"Well, this is her house" she says.

"It's huge!" I say. She laughs and we walk to the door. Danny answers. 

"Sup Nic', aye Em" Danny says. I smile.

"Yo. So where can we put our stuff?" Nicole asks coming inside.

"Just put them in the spare bedroom. Nicole, you know where that is" she says. She nods and walks up the stairs. I follow her. I set my things on the bed after Nicole does and then follow her back down stairs again.

"We're just playing truth or dare right now. You can join in if you want" Danny says as we walk down the stairs. Nicole and I head into the living room and she sits on the floor and leans on the couch and I sit on the couch just behind her.

A couple people confess they're crushes, some people kiss, some people hug, some people scream weird stuff.

But then at that moment, the three most popular girls in middle school walk in; Kat, Jordon, and Victoria. Kate defiantly beautiful, no doubt about it.

She has long brownish hair and perfectly tan skin. She pretty tall, and she's skinny.
Jordon has very dark brown hair with dark purple lowlights in it and she's kind of in the middle of tan and pale. She's an average height and she fairly skinny and she has beautiful piercing Amber eyes.

Victoria is very small, and she has red hair that goes down to about shoulder length. It's very straight, like she straightened it, but I know she doesn't because the ends of her hair would be more straight if she did. She's also skinny, and she's decently pale, not super, but not like really tan. In the middle, but more to the pale side.

They shove they're things to the side and walk over to the living room.

"My turn. Truth or dare Lucy" Kat says.

"Truth" she replies.

"Is it true that you like Jason? Is it true that you made out with him?" She says.

"Yes, I like Jason, and no, we kissed" she says. Kat rolls her eyes.

"Sure."

"Coral, truth or dare" Jordon says.

"Dare" she responds bravely.

"Awe, that's cute. You think you're brave. Well if you are, I dare you to do a back flip" she says. She's so dumb. Everyone knows that Coral is a gymnast. She stands up and does a standing back tuck.

"Emily, truth or dare" Victoria says. I stare at her. Did she really just say my name?

"T-truth" I stutter. She smirks.

"Who do you like?" She asks. I gulp.

"No one" I say. She lets a breath puff out of her mouth.

"Sure. I'm going to ask again. Who do you like?" She says.

"I already told you, no one. Nobody here interests me. All the boys in this school are just cocky jerks" I say. It's true, except Toby isn't. I look at the doorway and see Toby standing there, looking straight at me like the words I just said broke him.

Sorry that this isn't very long, but I'm super tired! Goodnight or good morning or good afternoon! Love you all!
-Kay