Emily's life: 19

I walk into school with Nicole. We're just talking about what happened this weekend.

"Well anyways, I'm just glad Toby came. I was in the bathroom and came down the stairs as Toby opened the door" Nicole says.

"Yah. I'm gonna go to my locker and get my books. I'll see you in math" I say. She waves and we walk out separate ways.

"Emily" you hear someone say. I turn around and Toby stand there.

"Hey, what's up?" I say.

"Well, I know you said you weren't old enough and all, but when you are, will you promise me you'll wait for me? So I can take you out and we can have the best time?" He says. You know what, screw my age.

"Screw my age, I'll go out with you now" I say. He smiles so brightly that I swear his mouth is about to fall off.

"How about we just go to the park? We can just walk around and get to know each other" he suggests.

"That's actually a really good idea. Does tomorrow work?" I ask. He nods.

"Okay, good. I'll see you then" I say. He smiles at me and walks away. I spend the rest of the day just smiling to myself about it.

----------------------

"Mom, when am I aloud to date?" I ask.

"Whenever you think your ready to. Your a smart girl, Em. You'll know when your ready" she says.

"So would going on a walk with someone I like tomorrow night be okay?" I ask. My mom thinks for a couple seconds.

"As long as you keep your phone with you at all times and call us when your coming home" she says. I look at her confused.

"What do you mean? I don't have a phone" I say.

"Jacob! You didn't give it to her yet?!" My mom yells. I hear my dad chuckle.

"Sorry. I forgot" he says, coming into the living room with a phone box.

"Here, it's an iPhone 5s. I already set it up for you and everything, and I out your mom and I on your contacts already. You better enjoy that phone" my dad says. I smile.

"Thanks so much!" I say, giving them each a hug.

"So I can go out tomorrow?" I ask my mom as my dad leaves.

"Yes, you can go out tomorrow" my mom says. I thank her and smile. I hope tomorrow will turn out okay.

Sorry for such a short chapter. I think I'm just gonna do a normal "date." If you guys want them to talk about a certain thing or something to happen (not involving tons of danger including clowns), just comment.