Apology

*If you guys don't wanna read the apology, you can skip to the ending. I have a surprise for you guys*

Hey guys. Yeah, I know I haven't written for a really long time because I've stopped using wattpad. And before you say anything, no, I'm not updating my stories once again. I'm sorry. I just need to say something.

So I might have mentioned this last time I updated, but all of my notifications are still connected to my email, so I can see them all. So for a long time I've been getting comments on my stories, mostly my older ones, that they are offensive. I always brushed it off because I thought they were good. But they weren't. They were offensive.

In both of the book series I started, each character cut. They cut and cut and cut and tried to commit suicide and cry. Looking back on that, I shouldn't have made a character that was so depressed. I really hope I didn't influence anyone that read the stories to do that, because it seemed like Jacob always came to her and felt pity for her every time she did it. I hope no one thought they should do that to make guys attracted to them. If I did, them I'm so sorry. Please stop, because I can't bear to think that I helped someone self-harm themselves.

I'm also sorry to the people who just wanted to read a Jacob Sartorius story and all they got was reading about a girl who was always self harming herself. I was a really inexperienced writer, and I didn't think anything I wrote through.

And one more sorry goes to people who did or do cut or any type of self-harm because I know for a fact some of you have. That must have been really hard to read, and I really hope I didn't cause anymore self harm. I guess I just wanted to make a story that people would keep reading so I put self harm and suicide in it to make people keep wanting to read it which was an awful thing to do.

Sorry for the long apology, but it needed to be said. And because I've made such offensive books, I decided I would make an extra chapter in each of my most popular books just for you guys. I love you all, even if a lot of you don't have this book in your library anymore.

I love you guys❤️

-Kay