Emily's life: 16

"Truth or dare?" Nicole asks Annie.

"Dare" she replies.

"I dare you to tell us who you like" she says.

"I like Peyton" she says. All the girls ooh.

"Shut up" she says jokingly. All of us laugh.

"Emily, truth or dare?" Annie asks me.

"Truth" I say.

"When are you and Toby gonna finally go out?" She says. All the girls ooh.

"Well I'm only 12 and I don't think I should be dating anyone yet" I say.

"No, I don't mean as a date. I mean just hanging out outside of school and your gymnastics place. You guys should get to know each other more before you say you like each other" she says.

"Huh. I never thought of that" I say honestly.

"Victoria, truth or dare?" I say.

"Truth" she replies.

"Did you ever really like Kat?" I ask.

"I mean, at the beginning of our friendship and she wasn't mean, ya. But after she got ahead of herself, I've just kind of tagged along" she says. I nod.

"Do you guys wanna go swimming?" Danny asks.

"Yaassss!" We all shout. We all share a laugh.

"Does anyone need a swimsuit?" She asks.

"Nope" everyone says.

"Okay, go get changed and I'll meet you all out there!" She says. Nicole and I go into the main bathroom and change whole turning around.

"Let's go!" I say, grabbing Nicole's hand after we put our hair up in a ponytail. She laughs.

When we get to the pool, we cannonball in together.

"Emily, you should try a round off back handspring under water!" Danny says. I shrug and go to the deep end. I soon stop swimming until I sink to the bottom, which isn't that deep. I step into my round off, which is slowed down because of the water. The back handspring was pretty simple though.

"Done" I say as I gasp for air. All the girls laugh.

After about an hour of swimming, one of the girls suggests that we go on a midnight walk. (Btw, I know this next part might not be a problem in the next generation, but it'll make thing interesting and a bit funny.)

"Let's do it!" Everyone shouts.

All the girls get changed quickly, and I have a 2 minute shower, just to get the chlorine out of my hair and off my body. I dry myself off and use one of the girls hair dryers to dry my hair. I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and out on my converse.

"Alright, let's get our tools" I say. They all look at me confused.

"It's a midnight walk and there's clowns lurking the streets" I say in an obvious tone.

"Oh ya. Count me out" Annie says.

"Same with me" Jordan says.

"I'll go" Kat's "friend" Jordon says.

"Ya!" The rest of the girls shout.

"Alright, let's get our weapons" Danny says. I end up taking a pan and lots of the girls take sharp objects. I could never stab someone. I could knock them out because I know they would wake up, but I couldn't stab someone. Just watching the blade go into their skin and them screaming in pain just gives me shivers up my back.

"FIGHT ME CLOWNS" I shout as we go out. I don't even care if we are waking people up because if we do, we're all in trouble so I'm not alone. 

We walk down the street in a group together. I stop to tie my shoe and nobody notices. I start to skip towards them, when a firm hand goes over my mouth and I'm thrown over a shoulder. Frick, my pans on the ground.

"Let me go!" I scream, but it turns into a mumble because of the persons hand. I bite the persons hand and they say "ow" in a low voice. I quickly get out of their grip until I'm pulled back again.

"You're coming with me" the person says. I'm thrown into a truck of some sort and it starts to move quickly. I hold onto the sides, not saying a word.

"I got her" the person driving says out of the window as we come to a stop.

When I get out, I come face to face with...

Batman.

Jk jk jk😂 so I finally updated. And by the way, Emily's not gonna get hurt. But something bigs gonna happen in the next chapter, but again, no one will get hurt.

Love you all!
-Kay