Emily's life: 8 (announcement)

"You did so good, Emily!" Nicole says. Nicole and I are walking to the bus stop right now, since I had some time to stop by her place. She's complimenting my singing right now, which is a bit confusing because she wasn't even there.

"How do you know? You weren't even there" I tell her.

"I saw the video" she says.

"What video?" I ask. She just stands there.

"Would you like to tell me what's going on?" I ask.

"Dude, this is the fourth video of you singing that I've seen on YouTube. How did you not know? I thought you or one of your family members and friends were posting it" she says confused. I shake my head slowly.

"What was the account name?" I ask as we get to the bus stop. She pulls out her phone and goes into her liked videos. She presses on the video and then the account.

"Yobros16" she answers (random YouTube name btw.)

"Look at more of the videos" I say. She gasps.

"It's Toby" she says. I grab the phone out of her hand. Usually she'd say something like "don't touch my baby," but she's so shocked that she doesn't even care.

"What? Why would he video tape me? One of these is me playing the piano at school! He didn't even know me until the first night I was performing at the café!" I say.

"Talk to him about. One-on-one though, just do not everyone's listening" Nicole suggests.

"By the way, I was wondering if you wanted to come to my friend Danielle's, but I call her Danny. Her big sister is gonna babysit, and she's so fun. Do you wanna?" She asks.

"Sure, I'll just have to check with my parents first tonight, but I'm betting they'll say yes" I tell her. She nods as the bus pulls up. We walk on.

As soon as we get to school, I'm not even nervous. When Toby walks up to my locker before first period starts, I just look him dead in the eye and say "you, me, music room at lunch." The bell rings and I walk to my class.

Sorry for such a short chapter and not updating in a while. I've been not feeling so well since Friday, and for the week I've just been caught up in school.

Now, the announcement.

I just published the Cameron Dallas book, so if you guys would like to read it, it's just in my books. So just got onto my account and you'll find it. Thanks for reading!
-Kay