Emily's life: 18

"What are you gonna name him or her? Are you gonna have 3 kids? Are you having twins?" I ask.

"Maybe, but probably no twins. We'll see about the three kids. And I think we'll name him or her when we see it. We'll know" mom says. "Anyways, we need to drive you to gymnastics. You coach told me that your going to be doing some different types of conditioning today." I groan

"Yay, new conditioning" I say. She laughs.

"Come on" she says. We soon arrive and I go into my gymnastics group.

"Okay, listen up" my coach says loudly, clapping her hands.

"So I've noticed that all of us need to work on our strength more. So the boys coach Josh and I are teaming up. I've already talked to all your parents about this. You gonna be staying an extra two hours, so 3 hours working on the boys things, and then they will be working for 3 hours on you things. I'm gonna partner you up with one of them and you'll teach each other some thing. Sound good?" The coach says.

"Wait, so no conditioning?" I ask. She shakes her head. All the girls and I "YES!" And jump up and down. The coach laughs.

The boys come over to our floor, which consists of 4 guys named Conner, Jake, Mark, and Toby, which you all know.

"Justice with Jake, Renee with Mark, Bailee with Conner, and Emily with Toby" the boys coach says. We all walk over to our partner.

"So I'm coach Justin, and that's coach Danielle. You are all gonna be working on the boys gymnastics for the first 3 hours, and after you will work on the girls gymnastics. Sound good?" Coach Justin says loudly. We all shout back 'yeah!'

"Let's go!" The coach says. Toby and I walk over to the floor.

"Okay, so what's the best trick you can do on the floor?" He asks me.

"My double twist" I reply. His eyes widen.

"Oh jeez. Uh, can you do a layout half?" He asks.

"Uh, nope. I've never tried it" I say honestly.

"I'll teach you" he says. I smile.

"Okay, so basically it's all in the momentum and the jump. You also have to trust yourself. It's definitely easier when you add a round-off backhand spring at the beginning. You should know because your a gymnast and you're really good" he says. I smile and say thanks.

He shows me himself how he does it, and it looks really scary.

"I don't think I can do that" I say. I'm honestly really nervous. I've already done some drills, like round off backhand spring double layout and doing a half twist when I land. I don't think I can do it.

"You can do it, I know you can" he says. I take in a deep breath, close my eyes to get the visual picture in my head, and open my eyes. I can do this. I get a running start, and before I know it, I've already landed the trick.

"You did it, Em!" Toby says. I look at my feet. I'm not falling.

"I did?" I say. He nods.

"Oh my gosh, I did it!" I say excitedly. I jump around with my hands in the air.

"I can't believe I did it!" I say. Toby just smiles while I jump around it victory.

After a couple more hours of learning how to use the boys equipment, we finally get to switch over to the girls.

"Ever used the beam before?" I ask. Toby shakes his head.

"Well your about to learn" I say. He smiles.

"Okay, so this is how you put your hands on" I say, putting my hands both on the beam beside each other. He does what I do.

"Then, you kick your back leg up and switch your hands to be on both sides of the beam while you get up" I say, doing as I said. He looks at me.

"I don't think I can do that" he laughs.

"Come on, just try it. I didn't think I could do the layout half, but I did" I say. He smiles. He tries two times. The first, he fell and laughed, but the second time he got up.

"There you go!" I exclaim. He laughs.

"So now your just going to swing your legs up, and then stand" I say. I show him and he does it on the first try.

"Let's start with something simple. How about a cartwheel?" I say.

"You want me to do a cartwheel on the skinny piece of wood?" He asks. I laugh and nod.

"I'll help you with the first few. Jump off and I'll show you how" I say. He nods and jumps off.

"Okay, so there are two ways to put your hands. You can puts your hands in a T shape, or you can just grip onto the beam and and let go as soon as your foot touches it. I prefer gripping onto it" I say. I show him and he gets back up.

"So how do I put my hands?" He asks.

"Try the T first" I say, showing him my hands on how to put them. He looks at me confused. I hop onto the beam and grab his hands.

"Like this" I say, putting them into a T shape. He nods. I help him with the first few, and then I get him to do it on his own. He was so excited when he did it by himself.

I could get use to spending everyday doing this.

IM SO FRIKIN SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 30000 YEARS. I have writers block and I'm so stuck. Any ideas? I'm up for anything.