Emily's life: 7

When we enter the café, I buy myself a glass of water at the counter and put it in my water bottle and give them the glass back. As I take a sip of water, I hear my name being called. I turn around and see Toby and his friends. I gulp a bit more water and then walk over to them.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hi!" Peyton says. I smile at his enthusiasm.

"I can't wait to hear you sing" Annie says. I smile again.

I check the time on the clock.

"It's time for me to go on the stage. I'll talk to you guys later" I say. I say goodbye and then Toby and I go into the stage.

"So tonight is going to be a bit different. Tonight I want to bring awareness out it self-esteem issues. I know most kids the days have self esteem issues, and I know that cutting and suicidal thoughts are a big problem to. For the people out there with this, I just want you to know that there's hope, and your all beautiful. This ones for anyone who has ever felt down about themselves" I say before looking at Toby. He smiles.

We start to play the piano and then I sing the first verse. Out of the corner of my eyes, I see Toby smiling at me. We sing the chorus together, and then he takes over the second verse. We sing the chorus again the bridge, then the chorus again and then we finish. Everyone in audience claps. Some people are tear-eyed, some people are just smiling, some people keep clapping.

"Encore!" I hear someone shout. Everyone starts shouting encore. Toby and I look at each other and shrug and smile.

"What song do you know off hand?" I ask.

"Closer?" He suggests. I nod with excitement.

Everyone starts to clap when I stand up and grab the guitar.

Sorry for such a short chapter and the delay. Oops.

So I'll start a ranting kind of boom because my awesome friend Bri said I should. Shout out to you!

Anyways, goodnight/good afternoon/good morningmy lovelies! Whatever it is, have/hope you had an amazing day!
-Kay