9 years

"Hurry please!" I say. I can't wait to go to my gymnastics!

"Yes, we're coming" my mommy says.

We finally get into the car and start driving. This is my first class and I can't wait!

"We're here" daddy says. I unbuckle my seatbelt and run out the car. I go into the gymnastics place and wait for my class to be called.

"Level 3 with Bailee, Renee, Emily, and Justice, come with me" my coach yells. We all line up and follow her to the back floor.

We do our warm ups, like our straddles, splits, bridges, pikes, push ups, and sit ups. Our coach tells us to like up on the white lines, which there are 6 of them and only 4 of us.

"Do your summer-salts all the way there, and backwards summer-salts back. Go!" She shouts. We all start rolling.

"Everyone, stand up after each summer-salt!" She reminds us. When we get back, we do our cartwheels, handstand, front limbers, front walkovers, back-walkovers, and front handsprings.

"Can you all do a round-off backhand-spring?" Our coach asks. Bailee and I raise our hands. Bailee is the oldest, she's 12 years old. Then Renee is the second oldest, she's 11. And Justice is 10 but going to turn 11 very soon. I'm only 9 and a half years old.

"Okay, I'm going to get coach Breanna over here to help the girls who still need to get their round-off back handspring. Girls who can, you're going to work with me to get your double" she tells us.

She lets us have a break, which everyone is talking to each other and getting a drink. I sit by the bars and take it my sketch book. I start drawing a gymnast (in media). It's not as good as I'd like it to be, but that's what practice is for.

"Alright! Let's practice some more!"

I just want to clarify this. So this book started when she was 7 years old, the next chapter was when she was 8, this one is when she is 9, next one is when she is 10. The chapters will go on like that until she is 12, which by then the story will just go in from there.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did ya think? Honest opinion!!

-Kay