Emily's life: 15

"That movie was so good dude!" Peyton says to me.

"I know right!" I respond. We both laugh.

"Peyton, my mom is picking us up in 15 minutes" Toby says.

"Okay, thanks" he says. Toby nods.

"Hey Toby, can I ask you something?" I say. He nods.

"Sorry, I'll be right back" I say to Peyton. He gives me a thumbs up. I smile.

"So what do you need?" Toby asks as we enter the basement.

"So my moms friend Loren told me that every Friday, there are these kid friendly parties. And for these next three weeks, they have no lead singer. I would have asked you sooner because we could have gone today, but I didn't want to miss this party. Anyways, so I was wondering if you wanted to lead sing with Nicole and I? Loren can drive us there, it's only half an hour. She'll be with us the whole time, or maybe Geo, I don't know" I say.

"Sure, it sounds like fun" he says.

"Okay, that's all I wanted to ask" I say.

"Wait" he says as I turn around. I turn to face him.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"What... what are we?" He asks. I look at him surprised.

"W-well honestly, I think I'm to young to start dating. I-I'm only 12, and besides, y-your a year older then me. People will think it's weird" I stutter.

"When are you 13?" He asks.

"M-May" I reply.

"And it's November, right?" He says. I nod.

"Well then, I guess I'm going to have to wait a bit until I can ask you out" he says. I smile.

"Your probably not gonna like me for that long, so I highly doubt it" I say.

"B-"

"Let's go back up. You have to go" I say.

"Okay, bye then. I'll see you at school" he says. I smile and wave as he goes up the stairs. I hear the front door open and close and then I walk back up.

"So, all the guys are gone, and now it's just us 4 girls, so it's sleepover time!" Danny shouts. All the girls whoop.

"Let's make a sleepover we'll never forget!" Nicole says.

So I'm back! Sorry it took so long.

By the way, I've gotten lots of requests to make more books. I'm working on a Cameron Dallas book which is already published but I have really bad writers block on, a book where 4 girls get stuck in a maze and they have to make it out alive, a Shawn Mendes Fanfiction, and another Jacob Sartorius book about a poor girl named Madison and they are both 16 in the book. Every one except the CD book is in my drafts.

So, if you want me to punk duh one of those, just comment. If you have any ideas for other book I should work on, comment too. I'll do any books EXCEPT Mario Selman fanfics and Weston Koury. Other then that, I'm open to anything.

Btw, I might do a double update.

Love you all!
-Kay