8 years

"Emily, I need you to be quiet for just a second please. I just have to make a quick call and then you can sing all you want" mommy tells me. I sigh but say okay.

I love singing around the house. I love drawing everywhere to, but not on the walls. I learned from that mistake. I want to be a singer and drawer when I grow up. Mommy and daddy even said when I am older I can post videos on YouTube of me singing!

"Emily, come here!" I hear my daddy call outside. I run out the door and into our front yard. Daddy is standing by the porch stairs.

"Come here, daddy wants to tell you something" he says. I jump from the very top stair to daddy's arms. I jumped down 5 steps! That's a lot!

"What is it?" I ask excited.

"We are going to buy a trampoline for you!" He says. I clap my hands excitedly while daddy smiles. He sets me down.

"When are we going to get it?" I ask.

"In a couple days" he says.

"Can we go to Nicole's?" I say, almost singing.

"Sure, let me call them first to make sure it's okay" he says.

Nicole's mommy says yes, so we walk over. Daddy and Nicole's mommy talk while Nicole and I play in the front yard.

"Do your front thing!" Nicole says.

"You mean my from hand-spring?" I ask. She nods. I get a bit of a running start and do my front hand-spring.

"Can you do your splits?" She asks. I nod. She asks me to do then all way, so I do.

"Your awesome at gymnastics!" She compliments me.

"Thanks! Your still really pretty" I tell her. She thanks me.

Hey guys. I won't be updating for like 3 days. I'm not depressed, I'm just confused about everyone, including me. I don't think anyone would really understand what I'm going through, or more realistically except what I'm going through.

Love you all❤️ I'm sorry if your disappointed in me for not updating for a couple days, again.
-Kay