Chapter 3: Jake

[JAKE]

She was back.

Victoria Hale was back.

Fuck me.

I was at the estate with her.

I was living with her.

Fuck me.

I threw my head back on the couch and groaned.

"Are you jerking off? Cause I can cum back another time."

My head snapped up to see my best friend standing in the doorway. He wiggled his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "That was one of the worst puns I've ever heard."

Alex looked offended. "Well sorry for trying to lighten the mood."

I groaned again. "I am not in a good mood. So if you piss me off, I'm going to beat you up."

Alex sighed before coming to sit next to me. "What happened?"

"Didn't Amy already tell you?"

"Tell me? Oh. You mean the engagement?"

I grunted at the word.

"Amy says she's pretty."

She is.

I turned to look at him. "She's alright."

Alex rolled his eyes. "When can I meet her?"

"She's here."

Victoria's voice rang out, and echoed around the room. Her voice was soft but still firm. I felt my pants tighten slightly.

I peeked at her, feeling my pants tighten more. She still wore the clothes she had worn to my office. The tank top she wore had a scooping neckline, which exposed quite a bit of her chest. She had taken off the flannel, so I could see how the fabric of her shirt stuck to her body. Her shorts were extremely short, showing a lot of leg. I knew from the time in the office that those shorts fit her ass really well.

Her reddish-brown hair was up in a ponytail, baring her collarbone to us. Her red lips were parted as she took in Alex in next to me. Jealousy coursed through me.

She turned her blue eyes to me, her face set in a scowl. I still remembered how her lips felt under mine seven years ago.

When I first saw her in my office, I had recognized the girl I had my dancing lessons with. The same girl that taught me how to play the piano. The girl I had lost my first kiss too. The girl I've had a crush on since I was 6.

She didn't recognize me.

That hurt.

Victoria walked to Alex. "I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet." She stuck her hand out to shake.

Of course, Alex being the 'gentleman' he is, he took her hand and lightly brushed his lips over her knuckles. Unlike all the other girls he had done this to, Victoria did not blush or freak out or faint. Instead, she forced a smile on her face and tugged her hand away from Alex's. I smirked.