Chapter 18: Victoria

[VICTORIA]

I woke up in a pool of my own blood.

"Great," I muttered, scrambling out of the bed. I stripped the bed of its sheets and walked over to the bathroom. I dumped it into my hamper and walked back to the bed. My hips were hurting from my cramps.

I spread out new sheets onto the bed and fluffed the pillows to make everything look nice.

I hurried down the hall and knocked on Amy's door. The door stayed closed and when I tried to open it, I saw that it was locked.

Ivy's door offered the same results.

I was panicking. After everything, I hadn't even thought about buying pads and now I was suffering.

I made my way downstairs, seeing that Jake, Alex and Ian were all sitting around the table.

I cleared my throat. "Did Amy and Ivy leave already?"

Alex cocked an eyebrow. "No 'good morning?'"

I squeezed my thighs together. "It's important."

Ian took a sip of orange juice. "They left. Do you need something?"

I nodded slowly. "Yeah, but never mind." What the fuck do I do now?

Jake gave me a concerned look. "Are you sure? We could help."

I felt my cheeks redden. "I don't think you could."

"Just tell me," Jake gave me a reassuring smile.

I bit my lip. "I'm on my period."

The whole room went quiet.

Alex was the one to break the silence. "That's a lot of pain."

"I could run out and get you pads," Ian offered, moving to get up.

Jake smiled. "Come with me."

I gave him a confused look but followed him.

"Sex helps with cramps," Alex yelled as we walked up the stairs. I watched the tips of Jake's ears become a light pink.

Jake unlocked his door and ushered me in. I waited near the door as Jake went into his bathroom.

He emerged a few minutes later, triumphantly holding up five pads.

"Here!" he said excitedly.

I took the pads from him suspiciously. "Why do you keep pads in your bathroom?"

"For situations like this. You never know when one of the girls run out of them."

I grinned at him. "Thank you! I'd hug you but I'd rather change my pants first."

Jake winced. "I'd prefer that too."

I beamed at him again before rushing toward my bathroom. I took a long shower and made sure to clean every part of my body. After pulling on all my clothes, I dried my hair and slipped my ring on.