HIDDEN | FOURTEEN

It turns out that I am pregnant, I have a living foetus growing inside my uterus at this very moment and I couldn't be more stressed out. When I went to my OBGYN, Dr. Rosette told me that I'm at a high risk of loosing this baby because there is a lot of stress and it's weighing hard on the baby. Tobias instantly tried to calm me down by making dinner for the three of us that night and he's really been stepping up to the plate. The house is at it's cleanest it's ever been and the fridge is stocked with freezable foods that I can thaw and cook for the girls.

He's the best cook, ever.

I haven't told my parent's yet nor have I told the extension of my friends yet. I don't have the guts to, Tobias told me that we need to reveal it very soon because in less than two months I will possibly start to show. . . not like I'm showing already. I have a little pouch that stands out against my toned stomach and it's so sad to know that I have to put in much more work that I had to use after Camryn to get back fit and tight like I want to.

People are starting to stare at work. I don't know if it's because they keep catching me scarf down doughnuts in the break room or other moments I'm as green as seaweed.

But, I keep my head held high and walk right into the conference room and rock the hell out of that meeting with another company we're working with. The only thing that gets me through the day is thinking about my girls who are growing up so fast. Camryn is pulling herself around the house and getting into any and everything. Just yesterday, Christina was holding my poor baby up who was drenched in flour. She had just figured out how to open cupboards and poured the flour on herself, that's what took Christina so long to get the door.

London is as excited as possible, she's now starting Kindergarten with her bestfriend, Delilah this September. She has me buying school supplies and school doesn't start until next month. It'll be some time for all of us while the girls are away. Now, Camryn is going to go to my parent's instead of Christina so she can get a break.

I pull myself up from the chair with a small grunt, and quickly make my way to the bathroom. All I was waiting for is that meeting to end because I could just have a drop of some type of liquid from a small liquid dropper and I'm going to the bathroom instantly. I nearly sing to the heavens as I release my bladder. I quickly wash my hands and exit the bathroom, going to pack up my things from my office.

I haven't heard from Eric, not physically hearing his voice but one of Tobias' friends that I met at the bar said that he saw him with some red-headed girl at the club and he seems pretty happy to be away from me, "Bye, Tris!" George waves at me as I get into the elevator, I mask my semi-hatred at him and wave at him with a small smile forming on my lips. He totally pissed me off for keeping the meeting longer than needed, but it's not his fault those idiots had questions.

I pick up Camryn since London is staying with Christina for a sleepover this week and I get Delilah next week for a small sleepover. I don't know what I would do without Christina. She's a lifesaver and now with this not-so-little-mishap I need her more than ever. When I arrive home, Tobias is in the kitchen cooking up a storm. I never asked him to move in and he never offered, but we both now that I need him here with me. I'm pregnant with his baby for cry it out loud.

"Hi!" He quickly turns over from stirring something in a pot and gives the both of us a smile.

"Hello, two beautiful girls." He smiles, wiping his hands on the cloth before walking over to me and pressing his lips to mines briefly. This feels right, it feels right to come home to him making dinner and giving me kisses like we're married. I don't know what I did when I married Eric, but I'm glad he's away from me, "How's my baby?" He leans down and pulls up my shirt before briefly kissing the small bump that proudly is nestled comfortably between my hips that show's he's made his mark, "And my other baby?" He kisses Camryn on her forehead who gives him a tired giggle, "Lastly, my babygirl." He kisses me once more making me smile and also give a tired giggle.

He turns back to the pot and peaks at something in the oven, "It smells delightful in here," I smile at him as Camryn starts pulling on the collar of my top down, "I'm gonna go get her ready for a nap, she's worn out." He nods his head and I quickly nurse Camryn and wash her up and put her down for her nap, knowing that she's most likely going to wake up early in the morning, seeking for me. I wash up myself and put on a tank top with some sweatpants with socks.

I pull my hair up in a bun just as Tobias serves dinner which is lasagna and vegetables, I know that Tobias really wants me to eat healthy but sometimes I really want some fried chicken for dinner, I've had two kids, I'm pretty sure I know how to balance out my diet, "My friend wants to have a dinner at his house and he wants you to meet our friends." Tobias tells me as we eat our dinner, "He says that you can bring your friend, Christina, because he know's Will through the grapevine and wants to invite them." I nod my head at him, I would love nothing more than to have some adult time and get away from the harsh reality. But, Tobias once told me that his friends are like his family and I couldn't be more scared for this interrogation that I know I am going to encounter.

Does life hate me?

Damn, I'm so sorry for taking forever. School starts for me very soon and I'm going to be a freshman. So, please bare with me. I'm hopefully not going to be the girl where I have to postpone updates for school. No, I hate school and I'm hopefully going to be able to update regularly.