BREEZE | SEVENTEEN

The animated sound of Spongebob plays throughout the living room and for once the uproarious noise of him laughing is a joyful noise. I've been at ease all week, since the dinner that went amazing. It felt great knowing that Tobias' family actually accepts me and the baby in their small family, it feels good to know that even though my parent's are pissed, they'll accept the baby too. Camryn will be 1 in a small amount of 2 months and I will be 3 months pregnant with Tobias' baby. 

Tobias. 

He's much better and more helpful than Eric and I think that Eric and I realized that we weren't fit for each other until Camryn came into the world. He couldn't handle being a father 24/7 and I couldn't handle knowing that. Tobias is helpful and some days while he's at work and I'm home due to upset stomach, I will cook and clean just to show him my appreciation. 

"I want to take you out on a date next Saturday." Tobias glances at me as London is on the verge of falling asleep on his chest. Camryn left her big sister an hour ago when she snuggled up to my chest and fell right asleep, "I think you and I need an adult's night." He tells me and I can't help but to let a grin form on my face. An adult's night. . . I haven't had one of those since I got pregnant. Now, we're juggling with the stress of two girls, meals, bills, and getting Tobias fully in the household along with preparing for this baby to come. Right now, all I want to do is indulge in a big plate of food and fall asleep in Tobias' arms. 

"That sounds delightful," I tell him honestly with a yawn, "My parent's have been wanting these two over for a while, I'm more than happy to let them go over there." I widen my eyes at him and he brushes his hand over London's natural curls. He's done such a good job of being a father to the girls and pretty soon we will sign papers for them to be known as his daughters. 

They aren't complaining, I swear London always makes him kiss her goodnight or even when she gets a bruise she would only want him instead of me. She's really growing on him and he's growing on him, "I have a lot planned for you," A playful glint is in his eyes, "But first lets get these beauties to bed. . . and you." I groan in protest but give up instantly and let him take both girls to their room while I get ready for bed. 

When I get to the bedroom, I take off my t-shirt and jeans I had on today. I look at my protruding belly and smile, It's been a while since I've been pregnant―almost a year―but past all the stress I feel happy that I'm bringing yet another life in to the family. I place my hands on my smooth flesh and marvel at how my stomach looks like this is my first time being pregnant. My OBGYN was right, if I drank enough water and exercised like I was supposed to, my body would bounce right back. 

Two warm hands land on top of mines and a kiss is placed on my neck making me giggle and move away from his warm embrace, "How's my baby doing?" He kisses my neck again, rocking us side to side making us sway and both attach our eyes to the bump of my stomach. 

"Your baby is doing fine." I giggle and rest my head on his shoulder, "Everything is moving so fast." Too fast. One moment I'm kissing Eric goodnight and the next I'm pregnant with one of my co-workers baby and I'm getting a divorce. One glance from the tall, dark, and handsome man, and everything changes in my life. 

"Yes, they are." I can only imagine how he feels. All of a sudden he's a father, "Things will slow down soon." He promises and turns me around. He presses his lips against mines and I throw my arms around his neck, I feel his hands travel down my back and it goes from warm to on fire. I can still feel his touch when his hands settle on the small of my back. I throw my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss, ever since I found out that I was pregnant my sex life came to a halt. 

He lifts me up in his arms only to settle my back against the mattress. He tears his lips away from mine and we both giggle at the sight of each other, "Hi." He whispers against my lips as I trace his bottom lip with my finger which he gives a playful nibble. 

"Hi." I respond. 

"You're really beautiful." 

"You're really handsome." 

"And you're all mine." 

"And I'm all yours." 

His lips land on my mines in a feverish kiss and I try my best to keep up as he threads his large hands in my hair. I giggle as he lightly tickles my sides and I relax into his touch. What a great way to end the night. 

Damn filler chapter. 

I've been super busy if you haven't been reading my books or haven't noticed. School has me all f*cked up, but I have some people to look forward to see. I'm trying my best to dish out stuff while I still have the time without homework. So, bare with me. . . again. NOT EDITED!